Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards not functioning on work computer.

Options
  • 31-05-2010 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    As of a few days ago whenever use boards.ie in work the website doesn't display properly. The drop down menus, posting buttons etc... simply don't show up. Its IE6 so was wondering has support been dropped? Or could it be something in my Settings? Other websites with the same layout work fine.

I'd ask IT but I'm sure I'd be told I had more important things to be doing....

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

I'd a similar issue when using the internet in college and found that hitting CTRL + F5 seemed to solve the problem and the dropdown menu appeared again. I can't remember which version of IE was being used at the time, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Do you get the same problem with a different browser? Have you updated your browser recently?

-Funk

Advertisement