Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

liquidlogic hoss

Options
  • 31-05-2010 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

im selling liquidlogic hoss 4 years old. scratches on bottom and 2 airbags in the back E600

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭ec18

a brand new one is 750 :O

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭irishlostboy

ec18 wrote: »
    a brand new one is 750 :O
    ex demo for 550.
    http://www.i-canoe.com/Used%2C+Ex-demo%2C+Secondhand/Liquidlogic+Hoss+ex-demo.html
    even better

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭airsofthunter

oh i dint realise its been a wile since i got mine guess ill have to bring da price dwn to 400 aand ill throw in a spray deck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 rossinator

I may be interested, Just need to see if i can sell my guitar amp first to get the money!

not a bother but you r a bit of a distance away from me

• Advertisement

Oh ****, i thought u were in dublin for some reason... any chance you could mail me some pics off the boat ? and if i were interested we could maybe meet somewhere half way?

eh i wouldnt b able to drive got no car sorry but the pics r up any way

Cool, boat looks in fair condition, would be interested in it, and a road trip to cork is always gonna be good craic, i'm a bar tender so amn't free the weekends, but could make it down monday or tuesday maybe.. pm me your number and we can discuss it further if u like.

Advertisement