Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Album of The Week #60

Options
  • 31-05-2010 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭

So here we are with the sixtieth album of the week - Rising by Rainbow. Sentiment won out this week with a landslide victory for the most voted for album.

Here's the breakdown of the votes. As usual, only albums with more than one vote are listed.

Band
    |
    Album
    |
    Vote Count

Isis|Panopticon|2
    Rainbow|Rising|Loads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Wrong song to have posted Malice, should definitely have been this, which in my opinion is of the best metal/rock songs ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Wrong song to have posted Malice, should definitely have been this, which in my opinion is of the best metal/rock songs ever.
    Truth be told I just threw up the thread quite quickly, I picked the first song off the track listing, searched for a video and up it went :).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

Blew the dust off this one just now and will give it a spin,

nice one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Delighted! In the week that was in it theres no other choice really. Stargazer is a fcucking masterpiece, and, finally, an album that I voted for actually won ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

A truly great album, have it on vinyl still, complete with gatefold sleeve. Ah those were the days! Epic and entirely fitting.

• Advertisement
Advertisement