Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flash in the night

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

Aye! Nothing like a good old storm every now and again. Happy Days*

*Assuming it doesn't last three months like the last downfall :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

How is this related to Galway? OP Reported.

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

yep here to . pouring down now. we have plugged out tv and other bits. just to be safe. dont want my new tv to blow up on me. but bloody hell the bangs are loud.:eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭3fullback

and tomorrows the 1st of june :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Starie1975

Soft night alright lads.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭scrubber72

alright starie. You should go out and practice your golf swing in this. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I almost creamed myself when I heard the thunder. Wasn't expected it at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

my son is in his room with curtains pull'd and headfones on watching his portable dvd player. he,s only 7.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

I thought you were talking about 'where's me bra' flash. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

I do love a good storm, they don't seem as frequent as when I was young, but that's probably a subjective memory thing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Thread title disappoints. Thought this was going to be another "Dr. bollocko gets naked in Eyre Square" idea. Then I saw who the OP was. Its ok Biko, I don't want to see ya naked! ;):p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭spender.j

Have to say it was fun cycling home after Tag Rugby training earlier, already saturated and cold, thunder and lightning rattling around, great fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

3fullback wrote: »
    and tomorrows the 1st of june :-(

.....and what a lovely morning it is!!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Starie1975

scrubber72 wrote: »
    alright starie. You should go out and practice your golf swing in this. :rolleyes:

I was out with my 2 iron, cause not even God can hit a 2 iron. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

Was on the river kayaking when it let loose. Was kinda cool. Serious rain and loads of lightning

Advertisement