Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mother and baby groups?

Options
  • 31-05-2010 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Anyone have up to date information on mother and baby groups in Greystones, and what age ranges they cater for? I have a two week old and reckon that at some point, when I'm organised enough to be able to actually leave the house with the baby, I will be in need of some social interaction!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

GAN wrote: »
    Anyone have up to date information on mother and baby groups in Greystones, and what age ranges they cater for? I have a two week old and reckon that at some point, when I'm organised enough to be able to actually leave the house with the baby, I will be in need of some social interaction!

This thread is a couple of years old but Buggy Buddies still operates I think:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055054918

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Greystoner

Monday St Patricks E2.50
    Tuesday St Patricks E4.50 (they do songs as well)
    Wednesday Presby church opp St Brigits E2.00. (this one has alot of younger babies).

All very friendly groups and nice to have a bit of sanity time away from home!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭woofie87

Congrats on your new arrival. There is a parent & toddler group meeting every Tue in Shoreline Centre, from 11 to 12.30 pm. Its very good. It is 30 euro for 10 weeks but i think you can pay as you go, you need to arrange it with Kathi who runs the group!

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭GAN

thanks a million guys. Woofie87, is there a minimum age your child needs to be to go to the Shoreline group?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭woofie87

GAN wrote: »
    thanks a million guys. Woofie87, is there a minimum age your child needs to be to go to the Shoreline group?

No age limit GAN, just come over whenever you ready. I was so glad i did, just to get out of the house and talk to women who know about sleepless nighs, exhaustion and poos :D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭GAN

Thanks Woofie87, I will try to make it along next week, I am going slowly bananas in the house!

Advertisement