Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie support the massacre of Aid volunteers by the Jews?

Options
  • 31-05-2010 7:18pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭

So is it the official boards.ie policy to support the massacre of the volunteers today in International waters today or is that just the opinion of the mod Biko? I made genuine comment that Adolf Hitler had the right idea in his cleansing plans for Jews? Naturally I was banned for 7 days (I even reported myself!) so why is it ok for the Jews to massacre everyone else but it was not OK for Adolf to gas a vastly overestimated number of them.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Stinicker wrote: »
    So is it the official boards.ie policy to support the massacre of the volunteers today in International waters today or is that just the opinion of the mod Biko? I made genuine comment that Adolf Hitler had the right idea in his cleansing plans for Jews[? Naturally I was banned for 7 days (I even reported myself!) so why is it ok for the Jews to massacre everyone else but it was not OK for Adolf to gas a vastly overestimated number of them.

Are you serious?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Stinicker wrote: »
    So is it the official boards.ie policy to support the massacre of the volunteers today in International waters today
    No.

And if I see any more advocating of violence/murder from you or anyone, you're getting a permanent siteban along with this temp ban for that disgusting comment you made earlier.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement