Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English q (lies of silence+inside I'm dancing)

Options
  • 31-05-2010 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

Hello :)

I need some notes about lies of silence and inside I'm dancing for English.I'm missing the compare the theme of imprisionment on it.

I know about Rory and Michael trapped in carrigmore + michael Dillon trapped in Belfast etc and a few other points but I still need alot more :(

I know that there is ALOT of imprisionment in both of these,but there's not too much to compare really :(

any help ?
    Thanks alot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Lmao_Man

Bump :)

need help....

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

Imprisonment? i'm doing LOS and haven't done anything on it! But sure.

- People are trapped among sectarian violence (don't feel safe in own homes )
    - Michael and Dillon trapped in their home
    - Michael trapped in relationship with Moira
    - Michael trapped in hotel business
    - Michael trapped in situation - trapped with the decision to save his wife or a room full of hotel people

I dont know that might not be very useful, just a few ideas!

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Lmao_Man

Zam - thanks for that....there's alot of imprisionment in LOS but I'm just finding it hard to compare with inside I'm dancing,I know a few points but not many.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

compare an CONTRAST.... if there's no one trapped in inside i'm dancing then say that... i don't know that text personally so I can't help.. but don't saying it's completely different in the other text is contrasting the texts which is what your supposed to do

Advertisement