Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Bravia 3D LED FULL HD TV

Options
  • 31-05-2010 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭

When and where is the best place to purchase a Sony 3D LED TV, Around 40''. Who has the best deals ? I would preferably prefer to spend no more than 1000 euro.

Will they come down in price later?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

!MAVERICK! wrote: »
    When and where is the best place to purchase a Sony 3D LED TV, Around 40''. Who has the best deals ? I would preferably prefer to spend no more than 1000 euro.

Will they come down in price later?

Seeing as a Samsung 40'' 3D HD TV is £2000 in Currys up the north... I doubt you get one cheaper than €2500. They're not out long and theres not much content out for it yet so you'd nearly be as well getting a normal TV.

Naturally they'll come down in price, may take a year or three to get them down to €1000 yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

You would need to be insane to buy one so early. The technology at the moment is crap because it requires glasses, give it 2 years and there will be TV's for cheaper that do not require glasses and you there will actually be content to watch.

The fact you are even asking about price means you probably don't have enough money to be wasting on one of these because at the moment they are little more than a novelty for people who don't mind spending over €2,000 on a novelty.

Advertisement