Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B in Ireland?

Options
  • 31-05-2010 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

I want to buy this heatsink for my i7 build, but anywhere I've looked on amazon.co.uk; it never seems to ship to ireland (at the moment anyway...). Komplett don't stock it, and ebay has no one listing it for sale. Anyone know where I could get one? I want to OC my i7 930 to 4GHz, and I only have a stock cooler.

I also checked that my antec 1200 should fit it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭earwax_man

massy086 wrote: »

Due to:
    1. I don't want to take the risk of frying my circuits
    2. Megahalems Rev B with 2 120mm fans is just as good
    3. I like heatsinks more ;)

Is scan.co.uk or overclockers.co.uk hard to order from for Ireland? What about ebuyer's ordering system?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Scanco are impossible to order from from here, I got my Boss to order stuff before with a UK credit card and address as it just wasn't possible. OCUK not so bad but they'll charge You Irish Vat at checkout, they're registered here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Deano12345

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭C.D.

earwax_man wrote: »
    Due to:
    1. I don't want to take the risk of frying my circuits

Is scan.co.uk or overclockers.co.uk hard to order from for Ireland? What about ebuyer's ordering system?

I would be extremely surprised if the fluid used was conductive- most water cooling setups constructed by enthusiasts use (or should!) pure water which does not conduct electricity. I would expect a company like Corsair to do likewise. I ordered from scan a few weeks ago and they were fine, 3 days iirc from ordering (Monday) to delivery.

• Advertisement
Advertisement