Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Isuzu D-Max back in stock ?

• 31-05-2010 8:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know when there are more d-max's being brought into the country, All the crewcabs were bought up and no dealers had any left by april , Ive been told june by some dealers and july by others, anyone know when there supposed to land ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

What I heard in the garage is that it could be as late as August.

The price has also gone up. :rolleyes:

I can ask tomorrow if you want.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

yeahif you coul, ive built into my budget for the price going up by 3k (lets hope its not more) if you could do thatd be great , i told a garage to earmark me one but ive had no date of when there coming in at all, harris's yard is empty of them so i know there not around yet

Sorry forgot to get back to ya.

Asked the boss man and he reckons it will be August. Even he doesn't know what price they will be coming in at. Apparently demand was way higher then expected and Isuzu are now dragging their heels over the price that they were letting them go for

Slidey wrote: »
    Sorry forgot to get back to ya.

Asked the boss man and he reckons it will be August. Even he doesn't know what price they will be coming in at. Apparently demand was way higher then expected and Isuzu are now dragging their heels over the price that they were letting them go for

cheers, this saddens me as there a fine pickup, i wouldnt say theyll go too high as the L200 crewcab has dropped in price and is fairly close (although I hate the new L200 and wouldnt buy one for any reason) worst case , Ill end up buying an 09 one, I can afford for it to go up about 3k, not much more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

cheers, this saddens me as there a fine pickup, i wouldnt say theyll go too high as the L200 crewcab has dropped in price and is fairly close (although I hate the new L200 and wouldnt buy one for any reason) worst case , Ill end up buying an 09 one, I can afford for it to go up about 3k, not much more

a dealer in ballanaclash had two a while back thats in wicklow

• Advertisement

theres still a few dealers about with single cabs or odd colours like red or green , nowhere in the country has any black automatic crewcabs in stock though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭KELTICKNIGHTT

thinking of buying a used d-max.what they like on diesel,

thinking of buying a used d-max.what they like on diesel,

apparantly one of the nicest on diesel , i drove one for a few hours and managed 9.2L/100km (26mpg) in traffic , had it down to 8.5l/100km (33mpg) with a bit of motorway driving, only a little test but the 3.0 automatic seems to be ncie on fuel, so id say the 2.5 manual does well, theyve won awards for fuel efficiancy

cheers for reply.looking at 2.5 and 3 litre models,all used models of course

Not sure about the latest generation of Dmax, but in the first ones the 2.5 was a real dog. Desperately slow and really harsh sounding. You'd swear the timing was out with the diesel knock in them

• Advertisement

Not sure about the latest generation of Dmax, but in the first ones the 2.5 was a real dog. Desperately slow and really harsh sounding. You'd swear the timing was out with the diesel knock in them

the old ones were 2.5 - 105hp , 3.0 - 136hp , the new ones are 2,5 - 135hp 3.0 - 163hp so the new 2.5 performs like the old 3.0 (pre 2007)

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭The Gambler 101

How much were they selling for? Have notice a lot of 2010's around lately!

How much were they selling for? Have notice a lot of 2010's around lately!

if you have an old 3.0 trooper theres a 7.5k scrappage on them , considering back in february troopers were abundent and found for 500 euro easily they were a very cheap buy (the 3.0 crewcab starting at 16.5k ex vat) now isuzu are pumping up the prices on them, nobody has an idea of new price yet, but figures of 19-20k ex vat with scrappage have been turfed around (still cheaper than an l200, hilux or navara) and an excellent spec on them as standard

i would be looking at older ones,was looking at 2004 model with 3.0,anyone used or thoughts

i would be looking at older ones,was looking at 2004 model with 3.0,anyone used or thoughts

the 3.0 has always been a workhorse, lots of cobra models with all the extras floating about , just give it a check over, provided the service history is up to scratch there seems to be no issues

I am 95% sure that the scrappage is now finished.

Any 3.0 trooper has plummeted in value once again

I am 95% sure that the scrappage is now finished.

Any 3.0 trooper has plummeted in value once again

this dismays me if it has, still will have to wait till the d-max is back in stock to see what the price is

anyone have any idea when these are landing ? my peugot van is killing me slowly

I asked the boss the other day actually, he said 2nd week of August

I asked the boss the other day actually, he said 2nd week of August

beautiful, i shall get my chequebook ready so , know anywhere that does the pegasus top up covers by any chance ?

• Advertisement

'Fraid not..

They are back in stock now.

They have gone up in price but there is still a 7.5k discount if you trade in a running 3l trooper.

They are back in stock now.

They have gone up in price but there is still a 7.5k discount if you trade in a running 3l trooper.

the manuals are back in, my deposit is paid and all but still waiting on my auto one :( was told 3 weeks at the start of the month , and my peugot is dying miserably

Advertisement