Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help pls (selecting price plan to suit me)

Options
  • 31-05-2010 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭

i am on vodafone pre pay, 20 euro unlimited calls and texts to other vodafone users, i am a very light user, some days i do not make any calls, or texts 8 minutes a week would be high usage for me, would i be better off on meteor or 3 pre pay with internet usage. thank you in advance for your help and advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Are you looking for internet usage? WDo you plan to be using it?

For that real light use, i dont think the €20 plans are the best for you really, your not getting full value. You might be better on tesco, take advantage of the double free credit offer. Would mean a tenner a month could cover you, but your getting €20 topup, if you get me.

Give more details of your usage and it will help others to make suggestions

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

take last weekend for instance i only made 2 calls on saturday and 2 on sunday both times to call a taxi, no texts, monday no call or texts were made,as for today i have not used it, my thoughts are would i be better off using the tariff to check emails etc, i would have free calls on weekends with 3, i hope this helps you guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

thank you kind sir

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

how often do you think you would use the internet and how much credit do you have on your vodafone sim

• Advertisement

i have 1.50 euro in the sim
    i have a lappy for internet, i had it in my head just to check my email accounts, just to save me the troubleto power it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

truthfully if you don't really use your mobile as a "phone" then I would go with 3 and get the data add on's as from teh sound of it you would be more inclined to start using it as a quick internet browser and email checker then a phone, and ratehr tehn having to pay up to a €1 a day with vodafone you can just get a €5 add on with 3, having a quick look at their site and it maybe actually included in their €20 top up

Advertisement