Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Reunion (may be subject to change)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭re.mark.able

we actually just got our first gig at The Mezz on the 26th, more details on our profiles.
    Can't wait for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,193 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Hey guys (and girls)

Gave your tunes a listen. Obviously rough recordings, but i gotta say, i really liked them! Good stuff!

Gave "Gives you Hell" a few listens, sounds good. Can't wait to hear some proper recordings!

Keep it up!

(ps, not a fan of the name :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭re.mark.able

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Hey guys (and girls)

Gave your tunes a listen. Obviously rough recordings, but i gotta say, i really liked them! Good stuff!

Gave "Gives you Hell" a few listens, sounds good. Can't wait to hear some proper recordings!

Keep it up!

(ps, not a fan of the name :P)

Thanks a million. the recordings were done with only two mics in totaly so they turned out pretty good for just that. It'll be a while before we have proper ones but not too long.

We agree with you, our name isn't the best but we're gonna concentrate a little more on actually getting out there and doing something and worry about the name a little later and get it perfect. Anyway. it's a fair bit better than a lot of names out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,193 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Thanks a million. the recordings were done with only two mics in totaly so they turned out pretty good for just that. It'll be a while before we have proper ones but not too long.

We agree with you, our name isn't the best but we're gonna concentrate a little more on actually getting out there and doing something and worry about the name a little later and get it perfect. Anyway. it's a fair bit better than a lot of names out there.

I agree about the name, its better than a lot of them. There's some terrible (and the name is probably the hardest thing to finalise haha).

But where i'd disagree would be, if you were trying to get YOURSELVES out there, the name would be important for future recognition. For instance, i go see you guys and you blow me away. You've playing a few months later
    and i see the poster, but you're now called something different....... and i don't recognise it.

Although mayeb i'm over thinking it! What you SHOULD do is keep it up, because i really like the songs. Add us on MySpace and let us know when you put up new stuff, im very interested to hear it.

http://www.myspace.com/bandmanhattan

Advertisement