Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted 3 bed house to rent in Limerick

• 31-05-2010 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Looking to rent a 3 bed house near town, we are having a hard time trying find a house that's unfurnished. I have tried all the agents & online searches and appear to be very few and far between. Does anyone here know of, or own a house that's available for long term rental to a decent family?

Wish list
    Quiet Estate
    Near UL if possablie
    Town bus route
    Parking for two cars
    Garage or shed
    Doesn't mind a cat
    Price: upto €750 pcm

Please PM me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,672 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

http://www.daft.ie/searchrental.daft?id=897219

don't know if that link will work, but if you go to daft.ie, and look in castletroy for 89 Curragh Birin. It's 700 a month, pets allowed, offered furnished or unfurnishe, 4 beds. Maybe it doesn't tick all the boxes though.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭pben

Thanks a mill !

Will be on the phone 2morrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

You mention having two Cars - If I was you I'd think long and hard about living in any Estate in the UL Student Belt with a sizeable transient Student population, there's lots of areas suited to stress and hassle free Family living a 5-10 minutes drive away.

- They will sing the Fields of Athenry loudly outside your windows three nights a week, kick over/set fire to your Bins, act like they have only just been left out of their Parents sight to get hammered drunk and do as they please - Which they very often are.

They turned some poor Persons Car on its roof a while back for Rag Week.

The above will no doubt annoy the many serious in bed for 8pm Students out there - I apologise unreservedly to the 16 of you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

Raiser wrote: »
    You mention having two Cars - If I was you I'd think long and hard about living in any Estate in the UL Student Belt with a sizeable transient Student population, there's lots of areas suited to stress and hassle free Family living a 5-10 minute drive away.

- They will sing the Fields of Athenry loudly outside your windows three nights a week, kick over/set fire to your Bins, act like they have only just been left out of their Parents sight to get hammered drunk and do as they please - Which they very often are.

They turned some poor Persons Car on its roof a while back for Rag Week.

The above will no doubt annoy the many serious in bed for 8pm, serious Students out there - I apologise unreservedly to the 16 of you!

Agree with above.
    I was contracted to renovate a house near University (Elm Park) and had people swinging off scaffolding at night and also using scaffold to break windows. Scaffolding all over lawn in morning.
    Pity as it is potentially a lovely area.

• Advertisement

I agree also one of my lads is a UL student he is helping us make the right choice. He did live on an estate in Casteltroy area and said there was no bother.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

pben wrote: »
    I agree also one of my lads is a UL student he is helping us make the right choice. He did live on an estate in Casteltroy area and said there was no bother.

Careful or he'll move the whole Family into Elm Park just to be near some 20 year old Spanish Girl he is hopelessly in love with and ye'll spend ye're days chasing Stoodents out of your Toilet as they try to rob the Bog Roll :D

- Joking aside best of luck with everything and here is an excellent place to ask any questions as the shíte answers will always get ridiculed!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Ah Cardboard City. What a crazy place!

A Sorority/Fraternity estate if there ever could be one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Anna Hickey

Have you found a house to rent yet. In Co. Limerick.
    Looking to rent a 3 bed house near town, we are having a hard time trying find a house that's unfurnished. I have tried all the agents & online searches and appear to be very few and far between. Does anyone here know of, or own a house that's available for long term rental to a decent family?

Wish list
    Quiet Estate
    Near UL if possablie
    Town bus route
    Parking for two cars
    Garage or shed
    Doesn't mind a cat
    Price: upto €750 pcm

Please PM me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Agree with above.
    I was contracted to renovate a house near University (Elm Park) and had people swinging off scaffolding at night and also using scaffold to break windows. Scaffolding all over lawn in morning.
    Pity as it is potentially a lovely area.

Elm Park lives in it's own timezone, I don't think anyone should use it as a yardstick for student habits.

• Advertisement

Last year ??

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Last year ??

Want me to close it now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Want me to close it now?

lol,unless he's living in a cardboard box.. :D

Advertisement