Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WDTV Live Networking problem driving me nuts!

Options
  • 31-05-2010 9:56pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I got a WDTV Live the other day, set it up and it worked perfectly first time, picked up the shared folders on my wireless network easy. I was using it fine for a few days then one day I turned it on but it just was not able to see the network any more. I knew it was not the network as my laptop etc saw th folders fine. I tried it the next day and form some reason it was back working perfectly again. However, for the last few days it has been on and off randomly. Sometimes if I go in and clear the network settings or do discovery again it works, but others still nothing. I have no idea what it could be

I would really appreciate if someone could please let me know what the problem might be and how I can fix it.
    Cheers

Advertisement