Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recommend local company in Dublin to fix DELL 968 printer

• 31-05-2010 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Folks, I've an all-in-one DELL printer.

Unfortunately, the clip-down lid for one of the ink cartridges came off tonight. (There are two of them and they hold the ink cartridges in place.)

There's nothing broken, but I reckon I need to take it somewhere to have it repaired. Can anyone recommend somebody who could do this?

Thanks, AvidIrishReader

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 134 ✭✭simoniz

Unfortunately, the clip-down lid for one of the ink cartridges came off tonight. (There are two of them and they hold the ink cartridges in place.)

There's nothing broken, but I reckon I need to take it somewhere to have it repaired. Can anyone recommend somebody who could do this?

Thanks, AvidIrishReader
    try pcworld

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Shaneboyle

Thanks, AvidIrishReader

Would be nearly cheaper to buy new one :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭AvidIrishReader

yeah, you might be right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭wolfric

can you not just... clip it back on? Put it this way:

If a new printer is cheaper than repairing it then all you need is some confidence. If it's clipped off rather than physically snapped or broken (a clear unclean break) then it's probably designed to be able to snap right back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭AvidIrishReader

I've tried to click in back into place and I've had no job. But maybe you're right: perhaps I need to have a wee bit more confidence.

I reckon if I need to pay for this to be done, then I might as well buy a new one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 Shaneboyle

Would never recommend fixing printers as you can but laserjet for at least €60

Advertisement