If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query: LG 32LH3000 / Samsung LE32B530

Options
  • 31-05-2010 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭

Hi John & Crew,

I’m in the market for a 32’’ HD Ready (or HD!) tv, & am looking at both of the above, which are on the richersounds.com website. I hope to buy before the weekend is out.

1) Are these the best prices you can do?

http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/32lh3000/lg-32lh30starstar

http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/samsung/le32b530/sams-le32b530#

2) The LE32B530 is marked ‘’In Store Only’’ – is there any possibility that you could see your way to delivering it for pickup at the Philips Store in Dublin if I decided on that one?

3) Have you anything of similar or better price/specs that you would recommend more? (Even ones that you can’t deliver – I might be able to travel up over the next few days if I really have to) & am open to suggestions.

4) Could you please give your current approximate Euro equivalent price for these plus delivery (for the LG 32LH3000 anyway) to & pickup in the Philips Store in Dublin if possible?

Just to clarify - I can travel up to Belfast if I have to, if delivery isn't possible & for a better deal!

Thanks in advance for your advice & help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Jeckle.

Unfortunately these are the best prices that we can do. We always offer the pricebeat and on TV we add the cost of a 5 year warranty, so if you can find it cheaper than £285.90 on the Samsung or £373.90 with the LG and it includes a 5 year warranty, then we will happily beat it.

The Samsung is an in-store only as stock is very tight and as a company we try to keep tight lines for the customers that make a journey to us so as not to disappoint someone who has made a journey. The Samsung is an entry-level screen with only one scart and an 8ms response time and not a great contrast ratio.

The LG is a much better buy and even the LG 32LH2000 at £299.95 would be worth looking into as this has a 5ms response time and much better sound & contrast than the Samsung.

The 32LH3000 in Euro including delivery to the Philips Shop or your house would be 425 Euro.

I hope this helps, but if you need anything else, please let me know.

Regards

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.