Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 Menu/Sim backup

Options
  • 31-05-2010 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Anyone know how to stop the o2 "backup sim contacts" message on my phone? It's appearing every 5 minutes at this stage and it's getting on my nerves. I've gone through all the settings and can't find where to stop it.It's a nokia 5230.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

This has come up a few times now. I cant remember though what the solution was though :o but if you do a search you should find it. If you dont, send a PM to Daryll or paddy from o2 thats on boards

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

Yea I saw 2 threads on it both with responses from the o2 lads....but not a solution.One person said a sim change but it IS a new sim. I've had it less than a week.Anyone any ideas?

Right...just in case anyone else has the same issue I have a quick fix.....just remove all contacts from the sim.....leave them on the phone only....not ideal but it worked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭O2_Daryll

You may have been given a bad sim. A sim change should fix it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

You may have been given a bad sim. A sim change should fix it though.

Cheers Daryll....yea my quick fix didn't stay fixed for long....I'll get a swap tomorrow...

Advertisement