Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Tickets for Ireland v All Blacks

Options
  • 31-05-2010 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭

If anyone is interested I have 2 tickets for the Ireland v All Blacks game in New Plymouth weekend after next...cost $80 but if you're interested just pick a price...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

I'd say accommodation would be the limiting factor at the moment rather than game tickets. Why did they choose to have the game in New Plymouth?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭FreeAnd..

ballooba wrote: »
    I'd say accommodation would be the limiting factor at the moment rather than game tickets. Why did they choose to have the game in New Plymouth?

Nail and head - thats the reason I'm selling them, I wouldn't mind but I got the tickets the day they came out...big mistake to leave accomodation to the last minute...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

FreeAnd.. wrote: »
    Nail and head - thats the reason I'm selling them, I wouldn't mind but I got the tickets the day they came out...big mistake to leave accomodation to the last minute...
    I'd say my friends and I got two of the last rooms in New Plymouth and that was a month or two ago. We had to book one of them for two nights as that was the minimum they would take. The other was sourced through the tourist office. If one had a camper van though or access to one then it might be a runner. It might be a tad cold though. Depends how committed you are. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 47 oooomy

Just started looking for accomodation myself doh!!! Was talking to one of the hostel owners and said inglewood town is only about 10 minutes away and i should probably start looking for accomodation there.
    I might hire a camper for 2 days and drive down and park it outside the stadium instead :D

• Registered Users Posts: 47 oooomy

On this subject is there many people going to the NZ Maori Vs Ireland game the weekend after in Rotorua? anybody getting the same experiences with accom there also?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭FreeAnd..

oooomy wrote: »
    Just started looking for accomodation myself doh!!! Was talking to one of the hostel owners and said inglewood town is only about 10 minutes away and i should probably start looking for accomodation there.
    I might hire a camper for 2 days and drive down and park it outside the stadium instead :D

Let me know how you get on, as far as I know Stratford which is over 40K away is all booked out too...

I don't fancy trying to camp if the weather is like this - its been raining almost two weeks now and its really starting to get COLD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

We ended up booking somewhere to stay 40 minutes from New Plymouth. We couldn't get anywhere else. Luckily. I'm not drinking at the moment so don't mind driving us back and it is quite a nice hotel we're staying in so I can get pampered a bit too but New Plymouth was an odd choice. Still, it made the tickets cheap anway. If it had been in Wellington the tickets would have been three times the price.

Advertisement