Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite song?

Options
  • 01-06-2010 1:13am

May as well ask around, find out what everybody's favourite song is.

So, for me, there's two ways for a song to be enjoyable:
    1) For it to be challenging/fun to play
    2) For me to actually like the song. Even if the chart isn't that challenging, it can still be fun jumping around to it.

So, my favourites then would have to be Everlong in RB2 ('cause I love the song) and Say It Ain't So in RB (just the guitar, also love the song).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Oooooo tough one.

If we are talking about on disc songs only, then Night Lies by Bang Camaro and Alex Chilton by Replacements would be 2 that come to mind.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

Mine is definatly "round and round" by Ratt on rock band 2. Love that song and is great fun to play on expert drums.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Round and Round is fantastic. I love all of that classic 80s hair metal. Pat Benatar's "Hit me with your best shot" (DLC) is equally win!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Round and Round is fantastic. I love all of that classic 80s hair metal. Pat Benatar's "Hit me with your best shot" (DLC) is equally win!

Wasn't that a GH3 song ? Did't know it was out as DLC for RB loved that song.

GH3 classic, one of the few reasons I used to turn the game on :P it's now DLC, brilliant track :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Journey's Any Way You Want It. It requires no explanation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Two songs I keep coming back to are:

China Cat Sunflower and Franklin's Tower, both Grateful Dead.

For difficulty I really love playing "Panic Attack" for drums, and the guitar solo in "Pleasure Pleasure" is win :D

Advertisement