Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to form a thrash metal band (Meath/Dublin area)

Options
  • 01-06-2010 1:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

I'm a 23 year old lead guitarist who bases his existence solely on Metallica's Kill 'em All. Looking for drummer and vocalist to form a thrash band, influenced by all the old shiit, abusing the bollocks out of the low E string with some fast widdly bits inbetween.
    I have a car and willing to travel. Also have rehersal space. Living near Navan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Metalhead Fred

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 20 TaeKwonKeogh

looking for a rhythym guitarist?

TaeKwonKeogh only just saw your reply, what's your age and do you have a video of yourself playing?

Anybody else interested? Need a vocalist and drummer!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 TaeKwonKeogh

I'm 17 and I finish the leaving cert tomorrow! I've a video me playing but its from a few months ago (I've improved leaps and bounds since then). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZPikArf8zU
    I've been playing for a year and a half now but I'm a quick learner! If I can't get something I just keep practising until I do!

177 reviews and only 1 reply? Come on lads, you're obviously interested enough to click the link, help me find some musicians! Thrash!!

• Advertisement

Bump.

Still looking for a drummer and vocalist! Potential bass player and rhythm guitarist underway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 eoin550

hey im 19 rhythm guitarist that can do a few solos, i live in trim, if ur still lookin lemme know man

Advertisement