Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Soap Awards 2010 - Worst Soap

Options
  • 01-06-2010 4:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭

Boards.ie Soap Awards 2010 - Worst Soap

Worst Soap 16 votes

Hollyoaks
    0% 0 votes
    Doctors
    62% 10 votes
    Emmerdale
    12% 2 votes
    Ros na Rún
    25% 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

How did Ros Na Rún get a nomination?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Elmo wrote: »
    How did Ros Na Rún get a nomination?

I know its ridiculous... 2/3 of the soaps I watch end up in this category (Hollyoaks and Ros na Rún), which I find really disappointing, because they're both struggling against preconceptions and prejudice - Ros na Rún because of the language and Hollyoaks because its the "Teen Soap" (its more grown up than the Aussie soaps and on a par with the other British soaps)...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I know its ridiculous... 2/3 of the soaps I watch end up in this category (Hollyoaks and Ros na Rún), which I find really disappointing, because they're both struggling against preconceptions and prejudice - Ros na Rún because of the language and Hollyoaks because its the "Teen Soap" (its more grown up than the Aussie soaps and on a par with the other British soaps)...

I think Hollyoaks is completely OTT. I have seen Doctors once or twice don't see why it is up there with Emmerdale.

Again not a big fan of soap but for me Emmerdale FTW.

Advertisement