Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Forum and its Mods

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

I see where this is going!

*Goess to find out what soccer team TheZohan supported when he banned me from AH.*

Yep, just as I thought. Doesn't follow it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Read the forum a lot, rarely post. Think its fine the way it is and don't see any issue.

Would hate if mod recruitment was done based on whats the biggest club of the decade or one for every top team etc. Mods should be picked based on their ability to do the job, not the team they support.

Now, fair enough maybe instances occur where a mod uses the team he supports to be impartial in moding - but I cant see any other mods, users or admins standing up for that tbh. Not for long anyway.

If it ain't broke, and if it has no real room for improvement - leave it. So, leave the forum for now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Yea, I'm sticking a fork in this one - it's not an issue at all.

Dav

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I also lol'ed at the "we have a woman mod" bit. We have a tradition of picking people on their merits, not their genitalia and certainly not their clubs. Long may that continue.

</nonissue>

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement