Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opposite/preferred sex?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭OopsyDaisy

Davidius wrote: »

No but for real, isn't the dress sense thing a bit shallow? :pac:

My first comments were about personality, which is more important pour moi:D

I'm merely saying what I prefer in clothes..none of these are deal breakers like

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

OopsyDaisy wrote: »
    For running they're fine and dandy, but for everyday not running uses, I think they're a no-no
    I'm totally with you there!
    And I hate the air-max tackies/tracksuits.
    I love it when there's something on at college and the lads suit up! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I'm merely saying what I prefer in clothes..none of these are deal breakers like
    Well if we're talking about clothes then I'd say my favourite kind of clothing on a woman is none at all.

Well if we're talking about clothes then I'd say my favourite kind of clothing on a woman is none at all.

That right there shows the difference between guys and girls...we appreciate the wrapping as well as the present!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I dunno now.Im a fan of heels & boots :cool:
    Plus some clothes can be very good.I like mystery :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    That right there shows the difference between guys and girls...we appreciate the wrapping as well as the present!:p

Speak for yourself, I hate wrapping paper!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

Not at all. Clothes effect how you look and how attractive you are.

Novella wrote: »
    Speak for yourself, I hate wrapping paper!
    You never did like surprises:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

Nothing more attractive than a guy who takes some pride in his appearance tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Not at all. Clothes effect how you look and how attractive you are.
    I thought that was what being shallow was. This confuses me greatly.

I dismiss that as mere propaganda in any case. Clothes are just there to keep one warm and avoid charges of public indecency.

Any aesthetic appreciation people have for them is merely a side effect of not looking at enough equations and proofs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

I thought that was what being shallow was. This confuses me greatly.

Nope. It'd only be shallow if all you cared about is looks

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Cows Go µ

Novella wrote: »
    I like boys in Converse!

Me too! I love them in general though, not just on guys. My favourite kind of shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Cows Go µ wrote: »
    Me too! I love them in general though, not just on guys. My favourite kind of shoes.
    please stop,I can't find a pair in my size :(

I have to ask ladies,What's with the obsession with stealing hoodies? it's not like you can wear them,I'm a large in hoodies,I have actual proof that I can fit entire people inside them
    [Extrasupervery for one,she didn't ask,the bottle of Malibu did :pac:]

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

I have to ask ladies,What's with the obsession with stealing hoodies? it's not like you can wear them,I'm a large in hoodies,I have actual proof that I can fit entire people inside them

I could be wrong, probably not though, but it's probably due to the fact they are large and cosy for girls to wear, cos they're little! Also, they could smell nice, they way the guy does.

So yeah...I should really put my knowledge to good use!

I have to ask ladies,What's with the obsession with stealing hoodies
    I wanna know this too!!Ive lost 3 of my favourites to random girls!(not to mention a couple caps,2 t-shirts and 1 shoe!!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I only like to steal hoodies from people I like loads and loads. I dunno if this is kinda creepy, but it's comforting to have their smell all wrapped around you. Then when you wash it, I guess it's just nice to have something that makes them feel not too far away. Plus boy hoodies are really comfy 'cause they're always big! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭AllInOne

I think it's just adorable to wear a guy's hoodie! I dunno, IMO, it makes me feel all close to the guy or something :) Like if a guy gives you a present or teddy, it just reminds you of him, so the same goes for a hoodie, and it just makes you feel nice. And knowing it belongs to that special guy friend just makes it all the cosier IMO :P

Well, I stole my boyfriend's hoodie in 1st year because he was going away for a week and I wanted something of his. Its nice having something to remember him by, plus its big, warm and cuddly and its a pretty shade of blue that I like. And I've now washed it so many times that it no longer fits him so he can't take it back :p

Jay P wrote: »
    I could be wrong, probably not though, but it's probably due to the fact they are large and cosy for girls to wear, cos they're little! Also, they could smell nice, they way the guy does.

So yeah...I should really put my knowledge to good use!

You're bang on =D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

I wanna know this too!!Ive lost 3 of my favourites to random girls!(not to mention a couple caps,2 t-shirts and 1 shoe!!!)

1 shoe? :confused:

• Advertisement

seanbmc wrote: »
    1 shoe? :confused:
    Yep.She actually just took 1 shoe.I liked those shoes aswell :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭OopsyDaisy

What did she do with it? :confused:

I've lost a pair of earphones, 2 t-shirts, a book and a coffee press. I'd like them back.

That's just uncalled for! =O

What did she do with it? :confused:
    Good question.I barely knew her:confused:
    I've lost a pair of earphones, 2 t-shirts, a book and a coffee press. I'd like them back.
    But I dont have them :(
    SarahBeep! wrote: »
    That's just uncalled for! =O
    Apparently she just wanted the laces since they were bright green but couldnt get them out so took the shoe.Damn crazy drunk wimmin

But I dont have them :(

I know, I was just regaling my tales of woe. I thought we were sharing experiences. :o

Damn crazy drunk wimmin

Haha on the subject of drunkness and hoodies...
    Twas about two years ago any myself and the girls were out on the town. On the stroll from the niteclub to the chipper the heavens opened and I strolled into Supermacs absolutly soaked. Some guy overhears me complaining to the mates about being cold and appears as if from nowhere, gives me his very nice H&M hoodie (that I still have) and he disappeared again!
    I will find him one day and we will fall in love hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I know, I was just regaling my tales of woe. I thought we were sharing experiences. :o
    That makes much more sense :o:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Meh, I never really liked Converse that much. Vans are way better imo.
    Well, I stole my boyfriend's hoodie in 1st year because he was going away for a week and I wanted something of his. Its nice having something to remember him by, plus its big, warm and cuddly and its a pretty shade of blue that I like. And I've now washed it so many times that it no longer fits him so he can't take it back :p
    Admit it; you did that on purpose! This was an act of sabotage. :p
    Apparently she just wanted the laces since they were bright green but couldnt get them out so took the shoe.Damn crazy drunk wimmin

Why oh why did you let her go in the first place? She sounds like a keeper!

• Advertisement

Admit it; you did that on purpose! This was an act of sabotage. :p

No, I'm just pretty terrible at washing stuff and keeping it the same size. Its grand for my tops and tshirts and stuff like that as they are mostly too big anyway but my jeans have suffered terribly

Advertisement