Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opposite/preferred sex?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

You like shins covered in bruises? :D

Well, save for the bruises =P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

Yeah the Nazis totally had the wrong idea. Us swimmers are the true master race.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I'm a sucker for the gingers! I like 'em funny and tall too mainly due to my 5"9 and currently growing thing going on :o

And an interest in GAA is a definite plus tbh :)
    But if they accept me for me, we can call it evens :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

A nice smile is definitely important, and nice eyes, I really like nice eyes. The most important thing, though, is intelligence and a sense of humour. She must have her own opinions, and be interesting to talk to. A bit nerdy is a big plus too.

Oh, and nice legs too! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭illiop

I'm a sucker for the gingers! I like 'em funny and tall too mainly due to my 5"9 and currently growing thing going on :o

Are you me??...well, only an inch or so taller. :p Also, I really just a sucker for any hair that isn't boring old brown.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

So jealous I would love to be tall, I'm not really short or anything I just think that there is something really attractive about girls who are really tall. My old business teacher was really tall and every single day she wore heels, we all thought she looked magnificent!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭annainez

Those boys that are funny but fairly intelligent and interesting to talk to :)

MANNERS are so very important.

Similar interests help, and of course a bit of nerdiness wouldn't go astray :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

And an interest in GAA is a definite plus tbh :)
    But if they accept me for me, we can call it evens :P
    :cool:
    illiop wrote: »
    Are you me??...well, only an inch or so taller. :p Also, I really just a sucker for any hair that isn't boring old brown.

Short girls,well shorter than me,I can only lean over so far, girls under 5 foot kind of worry me[I have walked into them before :o]
    Equally ig I met a girl taller than me it would kind of freak me out,maybe not a complete deal breaker[long legs nomnomnomnom] but that's Freakishly tall for a girl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Short girls,well shorter than me,I can only lean over so far, girls under 5 foot kind of worry me[I have walked into them before :o]
    Equally ig I met a girl taller than me it would kind of freak me out,maybe not a complete deal breaker[long legs nomnomnomnom] but that's Freakishly tall for a girl

Long legs indeed. *High fives*

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

illiop wrote: »

I'm not sure, am I? :) I feel abit self concious in heels. Like too tall at times :o
    Yea, I agree..although hair colour wouldn't kill me but i like red heads. Henry shefflin om nom nom :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭xochillixo

the skin inbetween toes=amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭whadabouchasir

xochillixo wrote: »
    the skin inbetween toes=amazing
    I disagree
    podiatrist-brooklyn-atheletes-foot-3.JPG&sa=X&ei=_OspTKPFKsmAOIm-lbMD&ved=0CAQQ8wc4Ag&usg=AFQjCNEGRmb-hua0tCseWhVjd3d7TsAEVQ

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Did you really have to post that image? I mean, we do have a rule in the Charter about tasteful posting...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I thought it was funny. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Girls who sing! :pac:
    Plus scene girls, wooooooooah.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

I'm looking for me with boobs tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭SquirrelFace

i have noticed that short girls are popular amongst you menfolk. Which means that... i will find someone who will be able to get things for me from the top shelves in shops...*dances* Now who wants to get me Inked off the shelf in Easons...... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭OopsyDaisy

i have noticed that short girls are popular amongst you menfolk. Which means that... i will find someone who will be able to get things for me from the top shelves in shops...*dances* Now who wants to get me Inked off the shelf in Easons...... :p

I always have this problem!!! :(

I hate the embarrasing full body stretch to get that carton of milk that's just that little bit too far back, and you end up having to wait till someone taller comes along and ask them. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Short girls are just so cute! :D;):D

Short girls are just so cute! :D;):D

We're also excellent at hide and seek :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Short girls are given extra preference because the taller ones think I'm too short so won't go out with me I think they're better looking in general.

(irrelevant to thread)Question for fellow short arses vertically challenged persons... Are you ever embarrassed when significantly younger people are taller than you...??? for example i was at my aunts house the other day and her ten year old daughter is taller than me... Im eight years older:( and i remembered a seven/eight year old brother of someone i know was up to my shoulder... Im 5' 2" btw... i dont know where to put it the quotation marks to say that haha

(irrelevant to thread)Question for fellow short arses vertically challenged persons... Are you ever embarrassed when significantly younger people are taller than you...??? for example i was at my aunts house the other day and her ten year old daughter is taller than me... Im eight years older:( and i remembered a seven/eight year old brother of someone i know was up to my shoulder... Im 5' 2" btw... i dont know where to put it the quotation marks to say that haha

Definately experienced this.

All the fifteen or sixteen year olds I know are taller than me, and even 12 year olds are getting taller these days! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭annainez

Haha yes I have learnt to live with it though! My brother's friend who is ten (TEN!) is way taller than me, and she is ALWAYS in my house making me feel tiny. But I actually quite like being short, which means be CONSTANTLY reminded of it isn't THAT bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Woow_Aqualung

one advantage of being tall that tall people should fully appreciate;
    When tall people go to gigs they get to see the band and not have someones sweaty back rubbing their face.. and arent at elbow-in-face level for those stupid kids who windmill their arms around :mad::mad::mad:

Oh and people never lean on you with their elbow on your shoulder using you as a support!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

if only you short people could appreciate all the things your head can't hit and the embarassment of walking into peopl,because you genuinely didn't see them

Heheh i walk into people anyway, my mind is in another place:o
    I do feel sorry for tall people in one way ; they cant still fit into the Bob the Builder ride-on machine thingys in Tescos :D

Anyway, back to thread;
    I love long hair on guys :) or like, cool hair, like mohawks....
    And beardy things! not moustaches though, just like goatees and other facial hairy stuff.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

If only you tall people could appreciate that just because you can pick us up, doesn't mean we like being in the air....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Woow_Aqualung

If only you tall people could appreciate that just because you can pick us up, doesn't mean we like being in the air....
    Ahhhh yee do.:p

Advertisement