Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opposite/preferred sex?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Aoibheann wrote: »
    *swoons* What a catch! :pac:

He could have you, ya know! No point denying the attraction! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Can we all stop feeding the creature now?( I mean the troll not the thread)

But troll-baiting is one of the most attractive characteristics a man can have! You're so off the list now.. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

But troll-baiting is one of the most attractive characteristics a man can have! You're so off the list now.. :P
    Youre too old for me anyway :p

*runs like a murrafuggah*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

As long as they have a matching personality, not stuck up their own ass and dont look completely strange. Anything else is a bonus.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭tehPOK

NO CRAZY BITCHEZ!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Youre too old for me anyway :p

*runs like a murrafuggah*

I have no idea how ancient you are, so I can't even counter that! >.< The old jokes are getting, well, old now.. :P

However, nobody is as stubborn as I am, so running = fail. Good luck! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭OopsyDaisy

tehPOK wrote: »
    NO CRAZY BITCHEZ!

Define crazy? :P

I have no idea how ancient you are, so I can't even counter that! >.< The old jokes are getting, well, old now.. :P

However, nobody is as stubborn as I am, so running = fail. Good luck! :pac:
    Im actually definitely older.Just wanted to fit in :o
    Youd be shocked at my stubbornness though :P
    OopsyDaisy wrote: »
    Define crazy? :P
    Good crazy = Lets do something wild
    Bad crazy = Love me or im gonna use a potato peeler on your pee pee

Good crazy = Lets do something wild
    Bad crazy = Love me or im gonna use a potato peeler on your pee pee

Hmm..what about in between crazy?

You mean "Lets do something wild like use a potato peeler on your pee pee"?
    Depends what both people are into really :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭tehPOK

There is none lol

Hmm...maybe I'm good crazy?

And I have it bad for romantics..not real mushy 'I bought you this teddy' types, but just those little sweet things he does :P

I suppose every girl likes that though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

I know I'll get infracted for this but,Take it to the den kids,seriously.

Optimism,when they can just make you smile on the positives,whether it's the dumb things they notice or the little sentences at the right time.

I like boys who kiss me on the forehead, and fall-y asleep-y cuddles. I like it when every single thing I say isn't met with, "Ohhhhh, that's what she said!" or some other kind of sexual reference. I like guys who read so that I can borrow their books, and preferably a night owl so I'd have someone to talk to at 3am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Hey, all the guys who like nerdy girls...

Hi. :o:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Hey, all the guys who like nerdy girls...

Hi. :o:p
    DIBS!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

15328_121163157901950_100000248002190_219185_932471_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I love girls who game, so they can put up with me talking about it ALLTHETIME.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

I'm going to be a big romantic and say I like eyes but most of all I guess I find a good personality attractive. If someone can make me laugh and we can hold a good conversation for hours I swoon endlessly.

I find intelligence attractive as well and I like when people are compassionate about what they believe in. A good taste in music is appreciated as well, I like sharing interests.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

Craguls wrote: »
    I'm going to be a big romantic and say I like eyes but most of all I guess I find a good personality attractive. If someone can make me laugh and we can hold a good conversation for hours I swoon endlessly.

I find intelligence attractive as well and I like when people are compassionate about what they believe in. A good taste in music is appreciated as well, I like sharing interests.

I can totally see why you fell for me tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Decent taste in music - this makes me sound like a horrible person but I couldn't abide by someone who listens to ****e. I have a broad taste but ****e is ****e. Bleugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

I was going to talk about what I like in women, but that gonnaplayrugby guy has turned me.

What a dreamboat <3

The Walsho wrote: »
    I was going to talk about what I like in women, but that gonnaplayrugby guy has turned me.

What a dreamboat <3

I love posts that actually make me laugh out loud!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

Novella wrote: »
    I love posts that actually make me laugh out loud!

Read my blog sweetheart? :cool:

The Walsho wrote: »
    Read my blog sweetheart? :cool:

Amazing! Sweetheart. :pac:

Mostly it's personality for me. Generally, if they have interesting interests (poorly phrased, I know), and a sense of humour, there's a good chance I'll fall for them. I don't even have to have the same interests though.

Looks-wise, I like most aspects of girls' bodies. Eyes, the way their neck goes into their collarbone, their general shape.
    They're awesome. That's why looks don't really matter so much. :D

That's why looks don't really matter so much. :D

Try telling that to the other half of your species :P
    I.e. the 'only care about looks lash-lovers' :P

I'm not judging though...everyone to their own...but I personally cannot stand good looking guys who are too up their own wholes to even notice you're there like *

*rant ended, sorry guys :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I've always liked eyes and a nice smile and teeth. I don't think I'd be able to go out with someone shorter than me either. Oh and when a guy smells good.

But it really doesn't matter much about appearance, at the end of the day, it's personality that makes people stick around. Someone may be unbelievably gorgeous, but as dull as doornail's. There has to be some level of basic attraction at first, but the personality is what you fall for. My aunty has been married for nearly 30 years, her husband is by no means a looker, but she is still absolutely smitten with him, still gets jealous, thinks he's the best looking thing in the world, tbh, that's what I want. Someone who I'm just as crazy about as the day I met them.

Try telling that to the other half of your species :P
    I.e. the 'only care about looks lash-lovers' :P

I'm not judging though...everyone to their own...but I personally cannot stand good looking guys who are too up their own wholes to even notice you're there like *

*rant ended, sorry guys :P

That half of the species perplexes me as much as your half of the species sometimes to be honest!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭AllInOne

I just genuinely love nice guys. Like, just lads who are pure sound. I love a guy you can have a laugh with, and I also like romantics *sigh* I also love a nerdy guy :pac: Ah really though, intelligent guys are amazing. I love listening to what they have to say.

I'm glad I know someone like this :pac:

Advertisement