Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

child ballet lesson- Killaloe?

• 01-06-2010 10:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has any contact details for ballet lessons in killaloe?

Have googled without success, can't find anything in phone book either. And yet I know there are some!

Help, please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭ftm2008

just wondering if you got an answer to this as i am looking for one also.
    there was one advertised in supervalue in killaloe but i have not got the name

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BnB

Our little girl took went to Ballet last year in Killaloe. It was on in the lakeside hotel on Monday evenings as far as I remember. I can't remember the name now. I'll get it in the morning off the better half and post it up. I don't think she'd be too impressed if I woke her up to ask her now...!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BnB

My Daughter went to Miss Sophie in the Lakeside Hotel on Monday evenings last year. I think it should be starting up again soon.

Turning Pointe School of Ballet, Sophia Bailey, Clareanna, Borrisokane. Call Sophia on 087 - 0569841

Advertisement