Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy with the timetable?

Options
  • 01-06-2010 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

I'm finished on the 22, a long time but I have a couple of nice breaks!

So happy I don't do HE and engineering feel sorry for the people that do but I guess then they won't be in so long! Some of the combinations are yuck like french and history in the same day & maths and geog!

Timetable just makes it feel more real or something. It only hit me the last few days.

So what do you think? Worked out your last minute study breaks?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Megsy

I'm really happy with it. I finish on the 17th so I basically only have a week of exams! It'll be intense but I just want it out of the way! Not happy AT ALL that I have to finish with Art and Biology though, I'm going to be so wrecked.
    I have a few nice little breaks throughout the week though so it's good and I get Geography out of the way on the 11th so I'll have the whole weekend to do some Art or Bio cramming!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I'm finished on the 22nd as well, I'm pretty okay with the timetable I just wish art history and biology weren't on the same day; that killed me last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

I'm loving the timetable. My only real problem is history, biology, art history, german all quite close together, especially history and biology! But other than that my exams are spaced lovelyly!

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭seriousfizz

Work's out fairly alright for me. The only complaint I have is Geography and Maths on the same day. I've also got a whole week free at the end, as my last two exams are Art and Music. Both a good and bad thing. It's good to know that the worst of it will be over by Tuesday 15th, for myself anyways!

Best of luck guys, especially to those of us doing two exams in a day!

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

Just had a proper look at the timetable there and I'm delighted with it. There's only one day where I've two exams in one day (Maths II and Irish I) but we've the most of Friday and whole weekend for that so that's perfect :D and we have like four and a half days to study Construction so that's taking the back seat until then! Not gonna touch Construction till after the rest of the exams, I'm sure four/five days will be enough to get some good cramming in :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭seanaor

Finished on the 24th... Only two 'full' days. First day, and the following Monday. Nice 6 day break between french and chemistry though! Im happy with it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Yeah I'm happy. Physics on the Monday and then 3 days free before app maths then I'M OUTTA THERE!

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭gemxpink

I'm really annoyed at Irish II and Business being on the same day, other than that it's perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

gemxpink wrote: »
    I'm really annoyed at Irish II and Business being on the same day, other than that it's perfect.
    Yeah same here.

After French on the 16th I have a whole week to study for Economics on the 23rd. Sure I can watch some of the World Cup games then. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 OoOROiSiNOoO

I don't have any free days and I've history the same day as french, not happy with that at all! But I'm finished on the 17th so will be relieved when it's all over even if I'm wrecked! I don't really mind about the geo and maths because I don't count maths for my points (doing pass)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 CosmicLove

There are pros & cons for my timetable.

I finish at 5:15 on 25th (Japanese) so it's a long time.
    Yet I have my exams spread out pretty evenly (11 papers in total, with 3 or 4 a week)
    However Spanish and Chemistry are the same day =( I hate having a science and a language together like that xD

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Ashashi

Lovely for me, nice 1 day gaps for economics, accounting and app maths.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭madlad88

Anyone else finished on the 16th . . . its grand although it is pretty intense 4 full days of exams 2 half days:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Mazda

gemxpink wrote: »

amen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 R0siE

It's fairly pleasant for me...one a day apart from maths and irish on mon and then finished on the 22nd. Can't ask for much more!A few people I know have two a day and are finished on the 16th which I don't think I'd like at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭LovexxLife

im finished da 18th!
    Timetable grand but i would rather if i had a day free between my exams cos i have an exam everyday

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

happy,except the fact that chem and spainsh are together and next day I have economics! then im finished and i have many gaps.
    i have english then english then maths an irish then maths and irish then gap then bio then gap then spainsh and chem then economics then
    FINISHED

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Timetable's great.

Only day where I have two tests that matter is Geog and Maths. Every other day it's just one meaningful test.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Mwah

Half days every day :D
    but im of the 17th then a week later back in for construction :(

I finish on the 21st, with a nice 3 day block for Physics. Not looking forward to French & History, but they always seem to be paired together for some reason!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭lc2010

I'm finished on the 23rd. Half days everyday except for monday 14th with maths paper 2 Irish paper 1 and irish aural.....
    gonna be a long day!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I don't particularly like it but not much I can do. I finish the 17th which is great but that means all of my tests are pretty much on top of eachother. Having Geography and Maths on the same day is a real killer but I can deal with the rest. My head is going to be wrecked : (

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

I finish on the 21st, with a nice 3 day block for Physics. Not looking forward to French & History, but they always seem to be paired together for some reason!
    And the french aural means you've so little time for lunch:mad::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

16th-2 weeks tomorrow :) I finish with french and beers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Indigo Sunrise

Irish p.2 and Business on the same day is pretty bad. So much to write for both of them. Other than that, no complaints really.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Only 2 full days- Maths P2 and Irish P1 and Irish P2 and Business, will be wrecked after them.

Otherwise its fine really. Doing Economics and Music so not finished til the 24th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

I finsih for Biology but then I have to wait ages for Technology :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Not that happy with the timetable. I have English, Maths, Irish, Business and Geography over by Wednesday. German on that Friday and then Technology is another week later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭whelpy

4 days between biology and chemistry and finetto:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

I can't believe some people finish as early as the 16th. That's crazy! I'm not sure if I'd like it... cramped exams and I'd be lonely as none of my friends would be finished! But maybe I'm just jealous... I finish on the 22nd. Waaahhh!

Advertisement