Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TS Agatha causes massive gaping hole in street

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭yogidc26

We have bigger ones in Ireland after the snow

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Hol(e)y moly!

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Victor Meldrew

Joking aside, you'd have to quarantine a zone around it and fence it off. Does it just become a local tourist attraction "the big hole...."?

Incredible...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Incredible...

Absolutely incredible. I'd love to hear more about it, how deep, process's that caused it, etc.

Ha, theres always one :)

340x.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

It's so perfectly round!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Not

I read somewhere it was 60m deep - not as deep as the last one that appeared in Guatamala City in 2007, that was 100m deep. I'd be worried if I was living there, very worried...:eek:

It'll certainly need a bit of roadfill to get the traffic flowing again... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭gally74

Like to see our county councils filling in that one, a couple of shovels and a spray of tar

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭delw

http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0601/agatha.html
    now dats a pot hole,however R.I.P to the 150 who died

• Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

Advertisement