Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF 1943 PC, still no sign??

Options
  • 01-06-2010 11:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

I preordered this game back in December last year, and still no sign of it on PC...

Anyone else in this situation, tried the EA forums, but can find little about it. It was supposed to be released last January I believe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

You pre ordered a game that far in advance....LMAO. You do know there is no such thing as SANTA CLAUS also right!

I did hear rumblings about it but jeez I would not hold my breath

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭boboirl

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    You pre ordered a game that far in advance....LMAO. You do know there is no such thing as SANTA CLAUS also right!

I did hear rumblings about it but jeez I would not hold my breath

LMAO... Read the post carefully before responding

The game was supposed to be out in January! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

When the game got released last june on xbox they claimed it would come out in septeber for PC. And their june Xbox release ended up coming out in july 5th or some time like that.
    I would not hold my breath on this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

you got pwned!
    lol

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

You may as well have ordered God of War III for the PC :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

http://www.vgreleases.com/pc/releasedate-272167.aspx

8th of July apparently.

Also, the lead developer for the game left DICE, so god knows who's looking after it now.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/04/07/battlefield-producer-gordon-van-dyke-leaves-dice-for-visceral/

But anyway, can you not get your money back? The game is crap on Xbox, you can be damn sure it will be the same crap on PC.

I remember playing the beta on the PS3 I think it was....I liked the TF2 style graphics but it was a poor game. Bit like that HEROES CRAP!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I remember playing the beta on the PS3 I think it was....I liked the TF2 style graphics but it was a poor game. Bit like that HEROES CRAP!

Heroes has TF2 style gfx (cell shaded) not 1943...

The Demo for 1943 is very cartoony dubs...well I think so.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 chris.o

I pre-ordered bad company 2 on steam before it was released. When I asked for a refund before the release date they cancelled the order within 24 hours and refunded my card.

If you pre-ordered on steam and you read their terms of sale you will be able to get a refund if you send them a mail asking for one.

:-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

The latest lie by EA is that it'll be out on 9th July http://www.vgreleases.com/pc/releasedate-272167.aspx

I'll believe it when I can see it, though.

Advertisement