Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom maintainence?

• 01-06-2010 12:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭

There's two big green boxes across the road from me and for the last week or so there's been at least one Eircom van and worker working at these boxes. On Sunday there were 3 vans full of workers! What could they possibly be doing does anyone know?

There's another van and worker there today, we had two yesterday and it's literally been everyday for the last 10 days or so. I'm on Eircom and I can't say I've noticed much change in the broadband speed or anything.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Xennon

pot o tea and some choccy biccies and you get all the info ye need.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭bigpaddy2004

Could you see rows and rows of 'green' and 'blue' cards in the box's running vertically?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Butch Cassidy

I didn't go over to them so I haven't seen inside the box. It's the side of the box that faces my house. It's on a green like...

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭finky1

they are eircom workers working outside my house for weeks they are in a tent i dont know what they are at . but they have the fields destroy around us have they no toilets or premises of there own

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

zombie thread....die die die

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement