Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nasal strips for snoring

• 01-06-2010 1:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭

Anyone tried them? Tried them from a free sample last night, I feel like my nose was wearing braces last night! Apparently it worked though, little or no snoring, and i usually snore like mad.
    Didnt sleep great, but will try it again!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭ilovetosing

what ones did you get and how much man? I got some before but they never stay on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭Lillylilly

I use them sometimes- when I've been drinking, am super tired or have a cold. These are the times that I snore the most, apparently!! When I've had a few glasses of wine, I often snore before I'm even asleep.

I can't think of the name of the ones I use, but I really like the fact that they open up the nasal passage and help you get loads of air in! And my partner says that I don't snore with them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12 direct

The main cause of your snoring is a block in your airways - when your airways are blocked, the air has trouble getting into your lungs... and as it passes the narrow tissue, it starts "flapping" back and forth, like a flag in the wind, which causes the loud snoring sound.
    There are natural methods that can sort out all the causes by using exercises based around the throat mouth and jaw. I did it myself so if want to check out the info on the website in the source below it’ll really help you out

http://www.endofsnoringnow.info

Good Luck

Advertisement