Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Left 4 Dead 2: Anyone here play?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Is there any chance of a having a general "Are you up for a game of..." thread/ sticky? It could be very handy for organising informal on-line action.

Add the STEAM accounts or the Boards.ie group

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

I think the game merits its own forum or sub category.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

I think the game merits its own forum or sub category.

OR you could just use the Half Life forum ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Nice one never even realised.....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Add the STEAM accounts or the Boards.ie group

Not all games are on Steam. Besides, there is a good chance that by the time you look up people on Steam they are already in a game.

I was thinking that a dedicated thread for all on-line games would be an ideal place to arrange a game of X in advance as opposed to seeing who is on the Steam group.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,156 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Game this week maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

6 Months later, but I've just DL'd it on OSx, and I think there'll be another one or two following. FajitasGTR if anyone is still playing :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

liah wrote: »
    Just looking to find some people to play with, really, since Left 4 Dead 2 is the kind of game that's a hell of a lot more fun when there's people to actually communicate with.

Does anyone know of any Irish/UK based websites to find other people to play with?

EDIT: I'm PC only. The account I play on (add: visco100) is split between myself and another person, if it's me I'll be playing under "that girl" or "liah," but the other person's friendly enough to play with and just plays under visco. Neither of us bite!

Got the game in the steam sale so if your still looking for people add me,captain_panzer,or is anyone is looking for a game add me please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Got the game in the steam sale so if your still looking for people add me,captain_panzer,or is anyone is looking for a game add me please :)

CTASeantheMan if you want to add, I play almost every night.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭James74

I'm usually up for a few games - "James74" on steam

• Advertisement
Advertisement