Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2010 Glitches

Options
  • 01-06-2010 3:48pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭

Ok, so I was playing a master league game the other day & I won a corner. Nothing strange there right? Well instead of me being able to take the corner the opponents keeper took the corner instead & kicked the ball towards the direction of my goal. So it was like he was taking a goal-kick from the corner flag after I had won a corner. It was one of the strangest things I've ever seen. The keeper was Buffon btw if anyone was intrested to know.

Also a couple of times during ML games my keeper has just randomly started to run of the pitch & into the stands. But he dosent actually run he glides out as if he has wheels in his shoes or something.

Anybody else have any strange **** like this happen to them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭WindmillWarrior

They're good ones alright! :D Check on youtube and you'll see loads of funny glitches.
    I've only ever had 1 myself. It was on taking corners as well. The taker would just stand there with his arms outstretched in a Jesus Christ pose! :D . Then when you went to take the corner he would just run very slowly along the endline with the ball

Advertisement