Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results are out in little over 24 hours

Options
  • 01-06-2010 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

I'm dying of excitement..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭WellCultured

They'll be out in 12 hours like every year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭ant043

betafrog wrote: »
    Couldn't really give a ****e, either way I'm outta this crap hole for good. Good riddance to the place..

here here. my feelings exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭CrazyFish

Same just want to get mine. Hopefully there is no surprise's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Couldn't really give a ****e, either way I'm outta this crap hole for good. Good riddance to the place..

Jaysus, it's not that bad at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Jaysus, it's not that bad at all!

Actually, it is. I'll be extremely glad to leave it behind after I turn in my masters thesis.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

12 hours? So they'll be out early enough?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

CrazyFish wrote: »
    Same just want to get mine. Hopefully there is no surprise's.

With grammar like that I'd be surprised if you aren't surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭CrazyFish

Good luck to you too yeah !!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Bah, doesn't look like we'll be getting a midnight release, I'll give it a little longer before I go to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Bah, doesn't look like we'll be getting a midnight release, I'll give it a little longer before I go to bed.

I'm gonna wait till about 2 or so before giving up

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Frisbee wrote: »
    I'm gonna wait till about 2 or so before giving up

You're killing me dude. ;)

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    You're killing me dude. ;)

I hope they'll be out much before then considering I'm up at 7.30 in the morning :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

They're up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭WellCultured

They're up.

not for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 santigold

I still haven't got my results.

Give them to me, UCD, before I die from the fear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭CokaColumbo

Take a hike you grammer Nazi pedant.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭maximalistic

I think theyre only up for masters students

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭TDOie

C u in September :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭CokaColumbo

I just finished 1st year Arts and my results are up now! Happy Days!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,841 ✭✭✭Alkers

Doing Engineering and mine are up now too, any chance they will go up, I passed everything but did a lot worse in a good few subjects than I felt I had done in the exam.:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭SmashingPilot

Guys, didnt want to start a new thread about this but I'm baffled as to what happened.

Just got my results, passed everything except for one module which I failed. Now, I understand failing but this module I did excellent in.....well I thought I did. The breakdown of my mark is not available unfortunately. :(

Basically, the module was split 80% for final exam, 20% for tutorial problem sheets. I reckon I got at minimum half of the continuous assessment and really felt I aced the final exam, I still do. Just looking at the paper now and was expecting at least a B (its my best and easiest module). Any chance there was a mistake with the result?? :confused:

Guys, didnt want to start a new thread about this but I'm baffled as to what happened.

Just got my results, passed everything except for one module which I failed. Now, I understand failing but this module I did excellent in.....well I thought I did. The breakdown of my mark is not available unfortunately. :(

Basically, the module was split 80% for final exam, 20% for tutorial problem sheets. I reckon I got at minimum half of the continuous assessment and really felt I aced the final exam, I still do. Just looking at the paper now and was expecting at least a B (its my best and easiest module). Any chance there was a mistake with the result?? :confused:

Quite possibly, that's why these were only the provisional results. you have a chance to appeal your grade and view your exam script.

I really suggest you do this as in second year I got an NG in a 70% CA part of a module. When I appealed it it turned out they just never included the grade, which I got an A in, so my grade swung by like 65% or something.

Thanks, I'll get on to it tomorrow. Still in shock to be honest. I knew I should have waited until the morning to look. haha!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,841 ✭✭✭Alkers

How does one go about viewing scripts etc?

Thanks, I'll get on to it tomorrow. Still in shock to be honest. I knew I should have waited until the morning to look. haha!!

You have a week or two to check it out alright, but I'd get onit in there morning alright.

Simona1986 wrote: »
    How does one go about viewing scripts etc?

http://www.ucd.ie/appeals/

Frisbee wrote: »
    You have a week or two to check it out alright, but I'd get onit in there morning alright.

Well I'm going away to America early Friday morning. I refuse to leave with this hanging over my head. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Very ****ing relieved!!

Just been reading that appeals page. It says I can get the result checked informally and that is free of charge. If they spot any problems, will they update it. Or would I then have to go through the formal route, i.e. paying??

• Advertisement

Just been reading that appeals page. It says I can get the result checked informally and that is free of charge. If they spot any problems, will they update it. Or would I then have to go through the formal route, i.e. paying??

You'd then have to go the formal route and pay. I thinkj the informal free route is jsut so joo can check if its worth your while appealing

Advertisement