Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My first photoshoot

• 01-06-2010 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭

Here's a taster:
    4659863696_eefc6816da.jpg

Now that I've your attention, there's more of this on me blog:
    Deadl.ie

Tips and adice would be great for the future, if anyone cares to weigh in. Please keep the comments about the models to yourself - go for me on the technical aspects if you want though! :D

Oh, and Im just aware of the flash being visible in shots, don't need to tell me that either!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

1 and 4 are excellent... for a first shoot quite good,, flash obviously an issue, nice idea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭mehfesto

1 and 4 are excellent... for a first shoot quite good,, flash obviously an issue, nice idea

Cheers.
    Yeah, I obviously got caught up in all the 'excitement' to take much notice of the flash positioning. I've tried to get rid of it with the new CS5 feature... whatchamacallit, but no joy - leaves me with a mental halo.

It's in an awkward place to clone out too. At least for me to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Not mad into the model/acting shots but pretty impressed with your gig shots of Faithless. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Grow up, kids

Can I have the blonde's number?

Eh no.

Cheers AR. I'd like to think gigs are my strongest area!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Not mad into the model/acting shots but pretty impressed with your gig shots of Faithless. :)

Have to totally agree with that. Brilliant Faithless shots.

The photoshoot stuff just didn't work for me at all. Sorry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

Liking both efforts, photoshoot & faithless, especially the band as they are one of my favs. Perhaps a 'story' could be performed for the photoshoot, ie. one pic leads on to the next, etc.

Probably should have said the promo shoots are just for programmes and advertising. Not for anything bigger, so the cheesy angle ties in with the stage production.

But cheers anyway, need to know when you've gone wrong so that you can get better!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭superflyninja

Im really liking your stuff on the blog. Ill take ANY of their numbers please ;p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Thought the promo stuffs looks pretty good, maybe a bit over flashed but still as you said yourself it fits in with the stage production.

• Advertisement
Advertisement