Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French 2010

Options
  • 01-06-2010 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭

How are people studying for this? Im just listening to aurals, practising journal intimes and I'm writting paragraphs on general topics for the Production Ecrite section.

Any predicitions on what topics could come up? I'm thinking alcohol, the economy, maybe health?:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Yeah i'm basically the same. I'm trying to learn off phrases and keep practising questions from the papers to a time limit.

As for predictions my teacher thinks a happy diary entry will come up if that makes any sense (hasn't been up in a while) and people are saying poverty and the recession. I havn't learned off any, i'm just trying to adapt sentences to different topics and it seems to be working ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

I'm just going over grammar, useful phrases and practicing writing reactions. The only thing that I really haven't studied yet are the diaries.

Advertisement