Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which bank to go with for mortgage

Options
  • 01-06-2010 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

Myself and my partner have decided to buy a house after saving for the last few years & renting. We would be looking for a mortgage of 50-80%(hopefully closer to 50%) prices are still coming down, but I don't know how much further they will go down by. We are looking to buy in Limerick/Tipperary County, as we both want to live in the country.

We have got mortgage approval from AIB and provisionally from EBS and Bank of Ireland.

The question I have is which is the safest (the one least likely to move up the interest rates enormously!!)
    I know it is a very difficult question and it is hard to tell what will happen in the future, but even some idea :D

I am in full time employment, private sector and my partner is on a 3 day week private sector for the last year.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

If I am posting in the wrong section let me know and I can move it:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Let's try the Banking & Insurance & Pensions forum:). Moved from Politics/Irish Economy.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭swim2

Thank You:)

Advertisement