Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions-June 2010

Options
  • 01-06-2010 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭

Showery,

(collected 300L of rain yesterday evening! )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭chris2007

Starting to rain here in north dublin but lightly

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

A bit cloudy in West Dublin but doesn't look like anything rain bearing. Temp still holding up around 16 degrees.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Lovely day, a bit of cloud bubbled up mid morning but didn't last more than2/3 hours.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

June Gloom in Newport Beach.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Pretty good in Castlebar today,mostly sunny with a few passing clouds,no showers though.thin high cloud has rolled in from the NW in the past hour.

• Advertisement

Pretty good in Castlebar today,a few passing clouds but no showers.thin high cloud has rolled in from the NW in the past hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭pauldry

A fair day in Sligo today. The temperature reached up to 17c and there was a good deal of sun that gradually got more watery as the day progressed. Apart from last night there was little rain to speak of today.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Apologies for not stickying, Have been neglecting my roles of late, apologies:D:D

Summer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

This is officiall gloating, but i'm on holidays and its about 28 degrees and the sun is splitting the stones!!!
    :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

A very pleasant 18 degrees and sunny in West Dublin.:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

Sunshine with scattered clouds here and 21c. It looks like Spain isn't much better you'd be better off going to the south east, not down south btw!!

Fine and dry in Castlebar today.gone cloudy now though.Calm.

Another fine morning, slightly more humidity.

Cloudy here Id say till rain by evening

Temp would be 17 or 18c Id reckon

Hazy sunshine and the usual wind and the auld humidy!! 23c and feels like 16c because of wind, it never feels warm because of that wind.!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Breezy and warm in Galway. Cloudy but pleasant. 19.2c.

Breezy and warm in Galway. Cloudy but pleasant. 19.2c.

lol them ones on netweather are saying that 23c is cool. :rolleyes: I think they are overaggerating it a bit i've had 20c more than them!!

owenc wrote: »
    lol them ones on netweather are saying that 23c is cool. :rolleyes: I think they are overaggerating it a bit i've had 20c more than them!!

Depends on the humidity in the air I suppose. Last week when it reached 23c + here it did not feel any warmer than now as there was less humidity. Today, while only reaching the high teens, it feels (and looks) much more sultry and almost thundery, which I have no problem with at all! ;)

Depends on the humidity in the air I suppose. Last week when it reached 23c + here it did not feel any warmer than now as there was less humidity. Today, while only reaching the high teens, it feels (and looks) much more sultry and almost thundery, which I have no problem with at all! ;)

Naw its just them, they aclimitise really quickly done there in that pathetic south east!! :mad::mad: I can't beleive its still 23c with the wind out there,theres a gale here no joke, thats rare for here imagine what its going to be like here tomorrow above 20c in rain. LOL. I remember in southern Florida it was like 30c in rain and it the rain actually felt warm.

• Advertisement

Breezy and warm in Castlebar today,a good deal of cloud/haze but some good sunshine.a gusty SE wind,easing off now.actually pretty nice out atm even at 2130.

The sun is setting now for 10pm and it's pure red it's amazing. Still 19c out there too, it won't be dark until about 11 and you'll see twilight at 12am, then bright at 4am!

The sun is setting now for 10pm and it's pure red it's amazing. Still 19c out there too, it won't be dark until about 11 and you'll see twilight at 12am, then bright at 4am!

If only we could have perpetual twilight :)

pauldry wrote: »
    Cloudy here Id say till rain by evening

Temp would be 17 or 18c Id reckon

Ha it's already nearly passed that here's and it's only 7am! Btw, weress this rain it's still blue skies here.

Ha it's already nearly passed that here's and it's only 7am! Btw, weress this rain it's still blue skies here.

Yeah it completely cleared up in Sligo yesterday too. Today has started really sunny now a shower and I think some more sunshine promised in the afternoon and evening. Temperature was 17c at 8am but its only 14c. crap!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

passing cloud here at the minute but when the sun gets out theres nice warmth in it.

Kinda in and out sort of day so far (did it actually rain last night?).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

Up to 20.6C here, matching the highest temp this year again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

Its very warm here, ive been in the garden most of the day and im roasted red. Car said 24 degrees while driving between leixlip and maynooth.

• Advertisement

df1985 wrote: »
    Its very warm here, ive been in the garden most of the day and im roasted red. Car said 24 degrees while driving between leixlip and maynooth.

LOL I don't think so I'm the warmest place and it's only 23c Under cloud but I suppose this is better than the rain that we were ment to have all week. I wish it would warm up to like 27c. I see them spoilt brats in the southeast got that again!!! make that 28c!! :mad::mad:

Advertisement