Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions-June 2010

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

Ugh ballykelly dropped to 21c and belfast is ahead of us, the next observation BETTER be 23c, and it is 30c in gravesend, i have a feeling 31c is going to be beaten, i hope it gets really high! EDIT: 31c there now, i'd laugh if they got 35c, that would be great, ugh when i started watching it, it dropped, i am sooo unlucky!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Windy!

ugh for **** sake its raining in eglinton again!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,740 ✭✭✭Birdnuts

Amazing how windy its been over Ireland compared to the UK this weekend - would explain the massive temp differences too ie. Currently 31C in the greater London area. Still a nice 23C here ATM:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

23.4c, cloudy with sunny spells and WSW winds 20 - 40km/h.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

owenc wrote: »
    Are you serious,:eek: thats freezing enough.

I think it's lovely.:)

23c right now.

lord lucan wrote: »
    I think it's lovely.:)

23c right now.

Considering we've been above that for a wee while now, that would feel while cold, plus its below 70c.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

28C (feels like around 32C) 80% humidity, yesterday had the heat index into the early 100s. :/ Thunderstorm system moving through within the next few hours so might get a drop or two of rain.

Next week or two looks nice, sun all the way with temps in the mid to upper 20s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

Started dull this morning, couple of showers but in between the sun came out and it was quite warm. From 12.30pm onwards its been warm, sunny but windy.

Clouding over now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Mostly cloudy and breezy in Castlebar today and dry,until some showers this evening,none of which were very heavy.dry and bright now.

• Advertisement

Damp on the ground already lifting, overcast.

Very overcast here but quite warm at 18c.

Dull with occasional showers here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭irishdub14

Its raining in Dublin now! First time in like 2-3 weeks! My garden desperately need it, huge cracks have appeared everywhere!

The early meh has given way to nasty persistant fine drizzle the sort that clings to everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

drizzling here off and on all morning too, quite warm though too. Tomorrow given down nice though according to met.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

drizzly on and off for most of the morning with a heavier burst around 12ish,has stopped now and any rain that fell was dried up in a matter of minute's,not good for those looking for rain.

Raining here for the last hour or so, drizzle before that. the heavier the better at the moment!!!

Got about 2 minutes of rain and that was it. Still pretty dull,wouldn't mind a good downpour for an hour.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

soft day (warm and damp)

• Advertisement

Good evening everyone. Just wanted to comment on the clouds over Lucan this eve. They are huge and powerful looking . I love it :)

Note to Owenc: it IS possible to enjoy other types of weather lad. Enjoy the art show for a change :)

17.7c here, cloudy, looks like more rain coming on top of the 20.8mm already here today.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

A bit of drizzle/rain in Castlebar this morning,otherwise dry but cloudy.brightened up this evening with some sunshine from around 6pm onwards.

Incredibly heavy shower at half nine for about 20 mins, heaviest i've seen in a long long time, prob since last november or even before.

Fine morning, clouds starting to bubble up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

A respectable 18.5C - cloudy with a gentle breeze.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

lovely hazy afternoon here in Mayo, 23c and just right!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

23C and overcast - nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭decskelligs

22 c in cork and very very close/sticky

• Advertisement

23.9c here.

Advertisement