Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions-June 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Nice fine dry day in Castlebar.lovely evening too.Calm.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

Only got to 20c wa wa!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Lightly overcast, quiet, mild.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Does anyone have a forecast for the midwest (East Clare area) this evening? Its nice and warm now but people are saying its going to rain later?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,186 ✭✭✭munsterlegend

not sure when this rain is supposed to arrive. was hoping it would hold back until nightfall.

• Advertisement

not sure when this rain is supposed to arrive. was hoping it would hold back until nightfall.

Nope unfortunately it'll be here at about 8/9 pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Well, the forecast was for rain [to] develop in the west by morning. Not only is it not raining in the west but there is little sign of any frontal approach in the skies. Just the usual big black clumps of watery looking cumulus underneath bleached watery sky. Was actually looking forward to a wet day! :o

19.6c now and feeling sticky and humid with the 6mph SSW breeze offering little relief.

thats what i like to hear! supposed to be heavy rain tonight i think and clearing tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

supposed to be heavy rain tonight
    I'll believe that when I see it!

Currently 23c and cloudy with little bits of sunshine poking through, what happened to the rain? (not that i bloody want it!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭John mac

overcast and warm, wind picking up from the south, no rain yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

John mac wrote: »
    overcast and warm, wind picking up from the south, no rain yet.

looks like it's coming though

webradar.gif

AntiRip wrote: »
    looks like it's coming though

webradar.gif

looks like its missing the south west for now and hitting more the midwest. is there a bigger band forecasted later?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

looks like its missing the south west for now and hitting more the midwest. is there a bigger band forecasted later?

pi$$ing rain here now, light enought though

webradar.gif

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Rain just started here.

mp22 wrote: »
    Rain just started here.

and i bet yeh its drizzly crap.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

owenc wrote: »
    and i bet yeh its drizzly crap.
    Heavy enough to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭Sulmac

22.1 ºC here, but mostly cloudy and feeling very humid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

22.5C & cloudy - rain's not far away....

mp22 wrote: »
    Heavy enough to be honest

LOL any rain is heavy, everyone hates it, but we shall see when it gets here. Around 23.5c here and cloudy, BORING, and ballykelly was at 22c then it dropped to 21c and eglinton rose to 23c now ballykelly is at 22c and eglinton is at 21c, for god sake take your pic and stop rising and dropping, its like a bloody competition!

• Advertisement

it looks like its only little bursts of rain..with nothing major coming in yet. any idea when the heavier rain is to arrive in the west/south west?

temp just rose to 23.8c.. does anyone know how we are achieving these temps in 30mph wind gusts and cloudy conditions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Heavy rain in Galway. Still mild & muggy - Temp 20.5C

• Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Dry,bright morning in Castlebar but getting cloudier all the time with the rain arriving around 3pm.nothing to heavy yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭dryan

Getting cloudy round athlone here - no rain yet - guess i wont be cutting the lawns this eve!

Cloudy here in Lucan too. Personally I cant wait for a good soaking of rain. My garden is as dry as a old bone.

owenc wrote: »
    LOL any rain is heavy, everyone hates it, but we shall see when it gets here. Around 23.5c here and cloudy, BORING, and ballykelly was at 22c then it dropped to 21c and eglinton rose to 23c now ballykelly is at 22c and eglinton is at 21c, for god sake take your pic and stop rising and dropping, its like a bloody competition!

DUDE :) not everyone hates the rain. I love it, granted not contstantly, but I love it for my garden.:)

Rain has arrived here in the last 15 minutes and it is the drizzly foggy **** as predicted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

been spit's n spot's of rain for the last 2 hour's,you could stand out in it for half an hour and not get wet but looking at latest sat on met.ie it's heavy in the midland's?!?!
    16.7c a little cooler than of late.

• Advertisement

jambofc wrote: »
    been spit's n spot's of rain for the last 2 hour's,you could stand out in it for half an hour and not get wet but looking at latest sat on met.ie it's heavy in the midland's?!?!
    16.7c a little cooler than of late.
    Still 18c here and not dropping much so hopefully thats our minimum temperatures for the night.

Advertisement