Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions-June 2010

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Heavy rain in Castlebar at the moment.Gusty SE wind.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Warm front hasn't delivered a drop, i'm sure the cold front will give us plenty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

Hi MT any idea what the weather will be like for 8th to 12th July please? Big music festival is on and my daughter is going and it was a washout last year!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

Hurray the rain has left and it is now 19c, i see the wind has subsisded and the sunshine is heading my way maybe 23c again? I'm surprised how fast the temperatures are rising ballykelly rose over 2c in an hour under cloud, but as per usual in the next hour it'll rise slowly so much that we will only rise .2c and not hit 20c!

Im just up . Must have rained all night here, the garden is soaked :)
    Theres a lovely smell from the rain.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Wet start giving way to brighter skies.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Bright and breezy in Castlebar.Gusty S,SW'LY wind.

Still only 20c here and cloudy as hell ballykelly has dropped, this is really depressing and i'm starting to worry we won't get 20c there, this cloud needs to clear quick, other stations are beating us that were like 2c below us! Why can't this bloody country not be sunny without being patchy cloud floating about! OH NO MANLIN HEAD HAS BEAT US, its bad now, even prestwick and they are under rain this is bad!

owenc wrote: »
    Still only 20c here and cloudy as hell ballykelly has dropped, this is really depressing and i'm starting to worry we won't get 20c there, this cloud needs to clear quick, other stations are beating us that were like 2c below us! Why can't this bloody country not be sunny without being patchy cloud floating about!

Owen you must have an easy life if you're worried and depressed because you mightn't get 20c today. Get out and go for a walk, clear the mind :D
    At least you have a choice, most of us are stuck in work :(

Owen you must have an easy life if you're worried and depressed because you mightn't get 20c today. Get out and go for a walk, clear the mind :D
    At least you have a choice, most of us are stuck in work :(

Yea going away usually works but i don't think it'll work today. You can take off you know.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 DisForDerek

Gorgeous in Cork again, way-hey!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Blazing skies now

Yea going away usually works but i don't think it'll work today. You can take off you know.

Thanks i'll tell my boss.

Naw that didn't work its still 19c in eglinton. Its bound to be warmer than that now.:eek:

Thanks i'll tell my boss.

OK tell me if he let you off.

Hurray ballykelly got to 20c and eglinton 21c lets see if we can get 22c for 1pm now that the sun is out and no rain or wind to hopefully not spoil it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Bright and breezy here with a temp of 21c. Some savage clouds around!

IMG_20100701_121957.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Hurray ballykelly got to 20c and eglinton 21c lets see if we can get 22c for 1pm now that the sun is out and no rain or wind to hopefully not spoil it.

Geek alert!!!!!

;)

Lord Lucan, great shot. Love the clarity of it. :). What kind of camara did you take it with. I just have a old cybershot which is crap as everything comes just comes out dull regardless of settings. I am looking seriously to get a good snapper soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Lord Lucan, great shot. Love the clarity of it. :). What kind of camara did you take it with. I just have a old cybershot which is crap as everything comes just comes out dull regardless of settings. I am looking seriously to get a good snapper soon.

Believe it or not that was taken on my phone! My Lumix G1 is upstairs somewhere so i just grabbed that pic with my phone. It's a Nexus One.:)

The sun is high up to the left of my position so it made for good lighting. I've often tried to get good sunset pics in the evening but the sun sets directly ahead where the clouds are and can 'throw' the camera completely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

Sunny, warm, but quite windy too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

Lovely day here in Sligo after a very stormy night with lots of rain. Ocassional cloud cover today but mostly blue sunny skies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,142 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

Jake1 wrote: »
    Im just up . Must have rained all night here, the garden is soaked :)
    Theres a lovely smell from the rain.:)
    'fraid not, only 3 mm in my gauge this morning and I'm not a million miles away from you.

Advertisement