Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions-June 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭pauldry

Sunny here in Sligo and 18.7c

One third of the month gone and only 4.4mm of rain. Costa del Sligo:cool:

Beautifull since about mid afternoon in Arklow.
    Very windy but sunny.
    Looks cloudy well inland though still.
    About 17c right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Clear,dry,sunny and quite mild,even warm,in Castlebar today with light NE breeze.Starting to cloud over from the NW now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭John mac

Sunshine all day :) up to at least 13 hours of it so far.

Edit:- According to ME we had 15.1 hours ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

pauldry wrote: »
    Sunny here in Sligo and 18.7c

One third of the month gone and only 4.4mm of rain. Costa del Sligo:cool:

Can't be arsed going upstairs to check my Davis total for this month but it is still well below 10mm. With little or no rain forecast for the west for the foreseeable, we could be looking at yet another severely dry month; something that seems to be the norm this year so far. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭pauldry

Can't be arsed going upstairs to check my Davis total for this month but it is still well below 10mm. With little or no rain forecast for the west for the foreseeable, we could be looking at yet another severely dry month; something that seems to be the norm this year so far. :o

Yeah ... sigh. Your right to not check your DAVIS mine is at 5.3mm light spits of cloudsnot today.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Wall to wall sun, 16 deg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Same as here.

Patchy strato-cumulus gradually giving way to alto-stratus as yet another painfully weak front approaches. 1020.7mb and steady. NW backing W 5mph and slowly decreasing.

Mostly cloudy in Castlebar all day,light NW breeze,16 Degrees.Not much in this front alright but some heavy showers are forecast for Midlands,East and North tomorrow!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

After a nice sunny start it's now raining heavily, breezy & 13.5C

Loverly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

ugh, those stupid showers are forming further south.. all i want is thunder and rain!! 12c currently, we might aswell go back to winter as i'm never getting a warm summer here, its nearly ending.. infact theres only 1 week left and the days get shorter... but who cares because last winter was the best ever.. maybe it'll be even colder this time because that block thing is still there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

oh goody it has just intensified and look at the amount of lightening strikes on meteox!!

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭yogidc26

Just having a big hail shower here, nice in June

Clouded in and now raining in big heavy drops

Fairly showery in Castlebar all day,nothing too heavy and no thunder.NW'LY wind,gusty at times,12 Degrees.Showers easing off now and its looks like it will be a dry clear end to the day.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Cloudy with some sunny spells not a drop of rain all day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

owenc wrote: »
    oh goody it has just intensified and look at the amount of lightening strikes on meteox!!
    lucky you OwenThere are a few ominous looking cloulds off to the east but otherwise nothing exciting to report from here :rolleyes:

A few short, sharp showers today gave me a daily rainfall total of 4.6mm, almost doubling my monthly total so far. Dry with a very light looking shower to the NW. 12.1c.

• Advertisement

Sunny start has clouded over somewhat but still mild in the light breeze.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭YESROH

sunny here in dublin off out to have a cuppa on the patio, best it has been all day.

Dry,clear and sunny pretty much all day in Castlebar.light N wind.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,329 ✭✭✭arctictree

8.5c here and clear. Lovely evening...

Nice evening with patchy cirro/alto cumulus and a warm feeling light breeze. 12.3c with pressure rising on 1028.5mb and a 7mph flutter from the NNW.

Sunny some clouds starting to build up,17 deg

Flipping boiling!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

gorgeous outside!

21.5c max about an hour ago. Sunny/partly cloudy in a non-descript fair weather, modifiying polar maritime sort of way with a 7mph mean windspeed from the NNW. Pressure 1029.4mb and falling slowly within a steady trend.

• Advertisement

Dry,clear and sunny all day in Castlebar.varible breezes in the afternoon/late evening.calm now.

Advertisement