Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions-June 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Gorgeous day here in Limerick. And I'm off work tomorrow and it's due to hit 23!! Better put on the suntan lotion for painting the fence :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭pauldry

Bright sunny day in Sligo again. Max temp 19.3c

Total Rainfall so far for June 6.4mm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

pauldry wrote: »
    Bright sunny day in Sligo again. Max temp 19.3c

Total Rainfall so far for June 6.4mm

What is you total for this year so far Paul? Mine on 297.9mm here in Galway, a figure that would be reached, assuming a 'normal' year, by the end of March! In other words, I am owed over 2 months of rainfall! I wish this block to the west would feck the hell off, it has outstayed its welcome as far as I am concerned. It killed off any decent weather in Winter and spring, and is now intent on over-diluting the summer as well. Roll on the storms!

312mm is my figure for the whole year so far. We had a couple of really wet days at the start of April just after Paddys day, and one in January there was 22mm. But last year I hit 44mm one day and over 25mm on many occasions. Nothing like that this year. Also last year my monthly rainfall was frequently over 100mm , this year it hasnt been at all yet. The total you have for the year so far is the amount of rain I think we got in November! No month over 100mm since then:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

More weather board weirdos I see, SUNNY and DRY!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Wall to wall sun again,20 deg

mp22 wrote: »

Wall to wall cloud here, but in a mellow and pleasant Sc way. 19c with 5mph mean wind speed from the NW.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Cloudy all day in Castlebar until this eveing when the cloud broke up a little.light NW'LY throughout.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

It was wall to wall sunshine when i left this morning, i got to belfast and it was pretty much the same, then when i was leaving again, it was sunny in belfast and 24c, but as usual when i reached about ballymeana, it clouded over!! Then when i got home it was wall to wall cloud and only 20c because of that we only got to 21c!!!! Ugh when is this going to end!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

22.58 and it's a balmy 17 degrees here in West Dublin.:)

• Advertisement

mp22 wrote: »

Wall to wall walls in Sligo:P

Cloudy too. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,940 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

what was the max in dublin yesterday 17th, felt hotter then 20c , says it 16th now phew, 65% humidity

Cloudy start but starting to thin out.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

19.5c 76%RH mostly cloudy with the odd sunny spell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭rhonin

Nice and sunny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

overcast for most of the day but still a balmy 19.8C:)

The sun only appeared for a couple of hours, now very humid with some hefty clouds lurking.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

cloudy here all day, no rain, no sun, just dull.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Jilly19

And heres the sun out !

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Sun finally broke out here,temp finally moved beyond 17 degrees.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Cloudy for most of the day in Castlebar with one very heavy shower around 3pm,otherwise dry.cloud has broke in the last 2 hours and its now clear.Calm.

Ugh, was sunny and got upto 22c earlier and now its only 16c and a stupid misty, low cloud has moved it really fast out of nowhere.

The sun came out near 3pm onwards and the temperature flirted with 20c but didnt reach it. A Northerly element in the winds is both keeping things drier than they should be but also stopping a potential roaster!

A bit like the Winter - close but no cigar. Winter it was threatening a snow out but lying snow from showers was more of a prob than whiteout. This Summer is threatening all sorts of heat but apart from a couple of days in May and an odd day here and there in June prolonged heat has not been experienced.

I have a feeling that once we do get heat we will get punished like the South of France and have 14inches of rain. Hopefully. NOT!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭rhonin

Overcast with a few drops of rain.

Mild, very mild but lightly overcast, may clear later.

Cloudy in a nice way with a light flutterly breeze. Temp around 17/18c.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

18.2C, breezy and overcast with the odd, teasing sliver of blue

More blue and grey/white now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

Overcast, a few drops of rain in the middle of the day, mild enough.

• Advertisement

Had a high of 20c, but as usual the breeze came in at about 5pm and dropped the temp (but quicker this time for some reason) and now its only 13c.. but with wall to wall sunshine. Can we actually have a couple of warm weeks here at 25c without any breezes, as i'm sick of these breezes every single day that has been warm here this year has had a breeze that has knocked off the temps from about 4pm which means its freezing for the night!

Advertisement