Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions-June 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Cloudy all day in Castlebar up until around 6pm,cleared up from the North and is now mostly clear but cool in a N'ly wind.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

Only 11c now! :eek: I wonder how low i can go! This reminds me of the winter, oh i can't wait!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

32C (feels like 39C) in central Illinois, around 4pm. The next few days weather looks ripe for strong storms, thunder, lightning and maybe a tornado. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

its been a cloudy let down in leixlip last few days, yes its very mild but the sun only manages to break through late in the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭pauldry

Touched 19c in evening sun after a cloudy day

June 24th is the end of this dry spell methinks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GSF

cool chilly start to the day in Dublin for mid June

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

14.5C in a brisk, north-westerly breeze. Some broken cloud but all in all not too bad a day. Pity I will be stuck inside writing the now-hated thesis:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Glorious morning sure there is abreeze but its not doing anything other than bringing relief! :)

Its sunny here with 40mph wind gusts and a temperature of 12c.. :eek:totally typical! Oh well at least next week will be a week of 20c, unlike this week when we struggled to 20/21c!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭John mac

Bright sunshine since sun up, a cooling breeze, but that is needed

• Advertisement

Bright and Sunny bbq tonight.

16.6c a moment

Monthly rainfall 6.3mm but set to increase lots next week:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

pauldry wrote: »
    Monthly rainfall 6.3mm but set to increase lots next week:mad:

Don't know about that. John Eagleton said on the six weather that Wednesday was looking like more cloudy that rain and all signs look good again after that. He was saying that unlike last year, the fronts are dying quickly rather than been re-energized.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Fionagus wrote: »
    14.5C in a brisk, north-westerly breeze. Some broken cloud but all in all not too bad a day. Pity I will be stuck inside writing the now-hated thesis:(

Oh God I feel your pain! Went through the same hell this time last year myself. I couldn't think, breathe, sleep without the thesis weighing heavily in my mind and soul. It was like all pleasure in life had ceased.

The day will come though when you get to hand it in, and what a colossal relief it will be! By the time I had mine finished I didn't care where it passed or not. (thankfully it did though! :)).

You'll be ok!

Sunny and breezy at the moment with temp on 18c dead bang. Not my idea of a perfect summer's day in Ireland as declared by John Eagleton on the TV just now, but each to our own I s'pose! :pac:

**** cloud has returned as usaual and is 10c now, and i'm the only bloody place with it! Every sunny day them wee small clouds come!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

15.6c now and clear sky, great day today :cool:

8c out a ground frost maybe!!

8 degrees at Dublin Airport and feels really cold in the wind

could be coldest night of June.

PLUS 4.6c to beat!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Down to 7 degrees here in Lucan!:eek:

14C blue skies & sunshine:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Another blistering sunny morning on the Cote du Suir

Oh God I feel your pain! Went through the same hell this time last year myself. I couldn't think, breathe, sleep without the thesis weighing heavily in my mind and soul. It was like all pleasure in life had ceased.

The day will come though when you get to hand it in, and what a colossal relief it will be! By the time I had mine finished I didn't care where it passed or not. (thankfully it did though! :)).

You'll be ok!

Thanks for the words of encouragement Deep - I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to a guilt free existance. I'm really hoping to have this fine and dusted in time for snow watch 2010/11 ;)

meanwhile it's a truly glorious day - shapin' up to be a real scorcher I'd say :)

*sigh* still only 13c and i don't know how as i thought it would've been wamer than yesterday today, i'm worried that i won't get my 23c tomorrow! NOOO!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

Was lovely out earlier, up to 20.0C about an hour ago but the sea breeze has since kicked in and its now been pegged back to 16.7C and is still falling..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭WolfeIRE

19c here. Gentle SE breeze. Perfect temp for sitting out with cuppa and sunday paper

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Another great day today, 24c here :cool:

21C now and not a cloud in the sky - bliss:)

hellboy99 wrote: »
    Another great day today, 24c here :cool:

Lies!:P

Is this the largest diurnal temperature variation of the year or did December & January beat it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Still a fine 17 degrees here but a clear blue sky so expecting a dramatic drop in temp when the sun goes down.

Advertisement