Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions-June 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

cloud starting to burn off here now.hopefully a nice evening in store.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Plenty of sunny spells in Castlebar this afternoon and warm too.cloudy now though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Overcast humid.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Pretty dull but very heavy too. 19c at the moment but there's moisture in the air.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

Dull, mild and breezy some mist every now and then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

dull in limerick but warm

• Registered Users Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭John mac

Sunshine until 13:00 then cloudy, getting brighter now. V warm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GSF

Muggy in Dublin tonight. Overcast & humid. not good sleeping weather. :(

Warm with cloudy skies in Castlebar today and when the sun did come out from time to time it felt very warm indeed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

The minimum at ballykelly last night was 16c!!! Now 17.5c and cloudy.

• Advertisement

Its a cracker of a morning here in Lucan. Sunshine :) Ive been up since after 7, and its so pretty. I hope it stays like this, would be heavenly.
    :)

Sincere apologies to all Lucanites. AS soon as I posted the above, then sun dulled :)

I am the Typhoid Mary of Good Weather. :eek:

Very light spitting rain. Almost can't feel it when stood still.

cleared already, sun out.

This cloud better hurry up and bugger off, its only 20c here and after such a high min under sun we would be something like 24c by now... ugh its so typical that we had cloud because i could be getting some very warm temperatures during this period, but i'm only getting 22c and such which is crap.. and londons getting 31c tomorrow! For frig sake this is just unfair.

Dull and Humid again. Started off great as Jake1 said above but a lot of cloud about now. Temp at 20c.

I bloody give up, the cloud was clearing and now it has clouded over so its not for clearing, and the temp has dropped aswell so its barely 20c and look at that its bloody 25c in london. BUGGERS! I'm not even bothering anymore its not worthwhile the same places get the same stuff.

Fine afternoon,plenty of sunshine and temp hovering between 19c and 21c. Lovely.:)

owenc wrote: »
    I bloody give up, the cloud was clearing and now it has clouded over so its not for clearing, and the temp has dropped aswell so its barely 20c and look at that its bloody 25c in london. BUGGERS! I'm not even bothering anymore its not worthwhile the same places get the same stuff.
    <Warning basic climatology coming...>London and southeast England have a different climate to Coleraine.
    London is semi continental,it doesn't have the big sea's around it to cool it in summer like Ireland does.
    It also has the urban heat island effect,there being what 12 million people living in houses in the vicinity.

Here it's lovely all day.
    Warm southerly circa 19 or 20c and sunny.

What more could you want!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Had been threatening rain here all evening but of course nothing materialised. Still, a nice, stygian and balmy evening with temp on 18.7c with the occasional & giddy gust of wind. 1010.9mb and steady.

Dry warm and breezy in Castlebar up until this evening when it steadily clouded over from the West.Made a sharp burst of rain just there around 9pm.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Dry warm and breezy in Castlebar up until this evening when it steadily clouded over from the West.Made a sharp burst of rain just there around 9pm.

Got a couple of those bursts eventually down here which gave me a total of 1.8mm, which added onto my morning total of 0.5mm gives me daily total of 2.3mm, which in turn pushes up my June total to 15.3mm! Can it at least make it to 20mm before month's end?

We'll see! :D

Damp on the ground rapidly drying, cloudy start now sunny skies. Variable breeze.

21c and sunny, minimum last night was 15/16c.. eglinton was 20c and sunny now its 15c and raining, for frig sake theres always something to ruin my day now it'll take hours to get back to 20c and they won't be the highest station in ni again because of something ruining it, plus it stops me from making sure my stations accurate because of that. EDIT: Eglinton back upto 19c already pity it weren't 20c though, how the hell did that happen in 20 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

OwenC, you'll be green with envy. London is due to have its hottest day of the year so far, with sunshine all day and temperatures up to 31C. At 9.00am it was already 20C and it's climbing up to 25C.

A warm wind picking up, its very balmy and sunny now.

Thomas828 wrote: »
    OwenC, you'll be green with envy. London is due to have its hottest day of the year so far, with sunshine all day and temperatures up to 31C. At 9.00am it was already 20C and it's climbing up to 25C.

its 27c there and 22c here.:mad: I think they might beat 31c if the wind stays away and they rise as quick as they have been. Its 21c in ballykelly with a 30mph wind gust i wonder how we are achieving those temperatures.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GSF

Thomas828 wrote: »
    If it gets to 31C in London people from there will start decamping to Portrush for their holidays :D 31C in London is God awful weather

GSF wrote: »
    If it gets to 31C in London people from there will start decamping to Portrush for their holidays :D 31C in London is God awful weather

One things i'll not be heading up there in that wind if its 30mph here its probably 50mph there, plus that beach is crap castlerock is better, there 28c there now.

Bright and breezy here with a temp of 20c. The breeze is lovely,takes the edge off the temp.:)

• Advertisement

lord lucan wrote: »
    Bright and breezy here with a temp of 20c. The breeze is lovely,takes the edge off the temp.:)

Are you serious,:eek: thats freezing enough.

Advertisement