Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interrailing

• 01-06-2010 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Going to be doing a bit of interrailing this summer.. hitting Italy, Croatia, Austria and Germany mainly, any advice on what to bring and what to do what not to do, would be appreciated! thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Denimgirl

That sounds so cool, could you tell me more aboout this? is it a package deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 theboywonder

hi informant5, i know it was 4 years ago but i'm interested in doing a similar route inter-railing this summer and just wondering how u got on with your chosen cities? any recommendations would be great. thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

Previous poster, apart from resurrecting old threads, the Independent & Youth Travel is the spot for the Interrail.

Advertisement