Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madcatz TE (PS3) - stick stock check

Options
  • 01-06-2010 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭

alright as i only have Ps3 n nothing remotely interesting (to me anyhow) is due out over the summer.. its time i rendered this copy of SSFIV actually playable by gettin the stick - who knows the game out there? any in stock anywhere?

edit: strictly in Dublin! not keen on waiting around.. appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

TE Round 2 in HMV for 170, only TE I seen in town

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

cheers Ram ;-

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Probably more, I looked in a few places in town only place that had TE was HMV at 170, and that's a disgrace

If you want one asap and you don't mind forking out the 170 go for it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Ramza wrote: »
    If you want one asap and you don't mind forking out the 170 go for it

Exactly what i did last week. Couldn't be bothered waiting for delivery. I got the last one for xbox!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

*Sings*

Stick Stock! On The Flock, But The SF Don't Stop eh no!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

animaX wrote: »
    Exactly what i did last week. Couldn't be bothered waiting for delivery. I got the last one for xbox!

Typical Terry, the "Standard Edition," isn't top tier enough for him, no, he needs the top of the line edition.

And waiting for the postman? Pfffffft, please, that's strictly mid tier and not for Terry.

Ramza wrote: »
    TE Round 2 in HMV for 170, only TE I seen in town

ok there was 2. i pick up tomorrow, Grafton St so 1 left

but the dogs have it as a combo deal w/ the game. so it justifies the price just a bit.. great if you don't already have the game, but crap if you have

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭EmSixTeen

Man, just get someone up north to order you a TE from ShopTo.. £75. I don't understand the will to extort yourself.

EDIT: sorry, out of stock on 360. £70 on PS3 though, or £100 for the SSFIV ones.

have thrown away €100 before, am about to do it again :o there is shame in it but its damn rare

Advertisement