Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Customer Service Phone Number ???

• 01-06-2010 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hi
    Does anybody know what the Eircom Customer Service Phone Number is my phoneline has been ripped off the pole by a Large Truck carrying a Boat and the line is now lying across the main road (Dunmore Rd) tryed to ring 1901 but thats automated if you want to pay your bill any advice appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Try:- 1890 260 260.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭razor_ryan

Thanks Sully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

Sully wrote: »
    Try:- 1890 260 260.
    it was you sully was,nt it!!!? go on admit it!! you were driving around again with nothing to do with a boat in tow so you could check the happenings of whats goin on along the coast between dunmore and tramore

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

it was you sully was,nt it!!!? go on admit it!! you were driving around again with nothing to do with a boat in tow so you could check the happenings of whats goin on along the coast between dunmore and tramore

What have I told you about telling the public about my private life as a secret agent?!?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

Sully wrote: »
    What have I told you about telling the public about my private life as a secret agent?!?!
    oooops sorry sully it was just a slip of my fingers on the keyboard!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement