Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for advice

Options
  • 01-06-2010 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭

hi i had to get the windscreen replaced in my car in august or september 07, it has a heated windscreen so was a bit more expensive,

the last few weeks i noticed that only one side of the heated fillament is working, i rang the company and was told it wouldnt be covered by warranty but another big company told me that it should last a lot longer

any ideas how i go about getting it fixed or even if i am entitled to

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,196 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Can you not get it replaced under insurance? Drop into a window screen company and see what they can do. (It might involve a rock)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

ha yeah i forgot i have windscreen cover

• Registered Users Posts: 7,899 ✭✭✭patrickc

what if a stone accidently on purpose hit it now (not sayin break it, but it could happen) if covered by insurance and get a new one, wouldnt be covered under guarantee after 3 years.

Advertisement