Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guatemala Black Hole!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Well, if I all of a sudden disappear from boards, you'll know that I pulled a Julia Roberts (film: Conspiracy Theory) and stumbled upon a real CT? ;)

And then i go over your CT'S, research your CT and become famous off it :D:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Well, if I all of a sudden disappear from boards, you'll know that I pulled a Julia Roberts (film: Conspiracy Theory) and stumbled upon a real CT? ;)

So you have proof at last....they really are controlling our thoughts using a medicated water supply?:eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,355 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

So you have proof at last....they really are controlling our thoughts using a medicated water supply?:eek:
    Naaaaaa, I am safe in my floating abode, with tin foil walls, hat, and everything with locks on it in the frig.

How about this CT? A bottomless pit: Where all the US taxpayer bailout monies have disappeared during the Great Recession?

MoneyPit.jpg

Naaaaaa, I am safe in my floating abode, with tin foil walls, hat, and everything with locks on it in the frig.

How about this CT? A bottomless pit: Where all the US taxpayer bailout monies have disappeared during the Great Recession?

MoneyPit.jpg

Oh that is where they are all hiding the cash :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Quote:
    Guatemala Sinkhole 2010 Controversy – A Sinkhole or Something Else? A sinkhole is an area where topsoil or bedrock has been washed from the earth’s surface. The so-called sinkhole in Guatemala appears to be something other than a sinkhole. After all, if you look at the pictures of this, you will see it looks, as some Twitter users say, like a gateway to hell.

2007 "SinkHole", the 2010 hasn't been measured yet
    guatemala-city-sinkhole-2007_21118_600x4501.jpg
    http://cnmnewsnetwork.com/118007/guatemala-sinkhole-2010-controversy-is-it-a-sinkhole-pictures-photos/

uprising2 wrote: »
    Quote:
    Guatemala Sinkhole 2010 Controversy – A Sinkhole or Something Else? A sinkhole is an area where topsoil or bedrock has been washed from the earth’s surface. The so-called sinkhole Guatemala in appears to be something other than a sinkhole. After all, if you look at the pictures of this, you will see it looks, as some Twitter users say, like a gateway to hell.

2007 "SinkHole", the 2010 hasn't been measured yet
    guatemala-city-sinkhole-2007_21118_600x4501.jpg
    http://cnmnewsnetwork.com/118007/guatemala-sinkhole-2010-controversy-is-it-a-sinkhole-pictures-photos/

How can they not know yet how deep it is? I dont understand how deep it goes,and how dangerous is that effect on the structure of the surface around it?
    Is Guatemala going to disappear all together slowly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Thats a very scary thought.Imagine an earthquake nearby loosening a good few more of these cavities.It would be a disaster worthy of lots of aid for a start.I honestly hope it doesnt happen again at least so soon but id expect to in the future alright as the land is how it is.

Torakx wrote: »
    Thats a very scary thought.Imagine an earthquake nearby loosening a good few more of these cavities.It would be a disaster worthy of lots of aid for a start.I honestly hope it doesnt happen again at least so soon but id expect to in the future alright as the land is how it is.

It doesnt look very stable at all.And where is the bottom,how can they not know that yet:confused:

Advertisement